Chapter Twenty-Six

I sat down in a familiar tree.  I lay back and closed my eyes.  "I don't know why I'm still in this village.  It's not like I've been given any missions.  I don't know if I've even been re-registered into the ninja ranks" I thought.  I sighed and sat up looking up at the orange clouds.  The sun was setting.  I stood up and looked down into the clearing, the clearing that I used to train in.  I soon saw Kakashi walk into the clearing.  I jumped down, landing next to him.  "So what's up?" He asked.  "I wanted to know what happened to Minato" I said.  He looked at me and then looked away.  "The village was attacked by the nine tailed fox.  Minato and Kushina, his wife, had had their son.  In the process though somehow the Fox escaped Kushina.  Minato ended up sealing the Fox in his son.  Minato ended up dying protecting his son so that he could seal the Fox in him.  Kushina also died that day.  Anyway Minato died protecting his village, and his son is Naruto, one of the boys in my team" he explained.  "Hm" I hummed looking up at the sky once again.  "Now I want to know what happened to you?" He said.  I looked at him and then started to walk away.  I felt his hand grab my wrist, stopping me from leaving.  "Told you what you wanted to know, now it your turn to tell me what I want to know" he said.  "I requested a private talk with you.  You on the other hand have caught me at a bad time.  You see I have something to do now, so if you'll excuse me" I said.  "No, I won't excuse you until you answer my question" he said, tightening his grip in my wrist.  "I didn't ask you for your permission to be excused" I said and then pulled my wrist free.  I then teleported away before he could say anything.