Request - Klaus Mikaelson "For all eternity"

"Tonight was perfect..." You lied back on the huge bed, shooting a look at your dress that was hanging over a chair in the corner. You had really felt like a princess when you wore it, just like Klaus had promised you would. And you had felt like a princess afterwards, when Klaus had carried you to this bed.

"It's you who were perfect, love..." Klaus was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at you as he only did when you were together.

You had seen his ugly side. You had seen him in anger, you had heard the stories of what he could be, but those people hadn't seen him like this.

They hadn't seen him read poetry. They hadn't seen how worried he had been when you had been in trouble, how great his relief was when you turned out to be ok. Maybe they had seen something of that tonight. Of course, the usual gang that didn't like him had avoided him and you at the prom, but everyone else had been really impressed with the gorgeous man on your arm. Some of them had cornered you in the bathroom, asking you where you had managed to get him, but you never told.

You never told anyone how he had been the one to rescue you when you were almost dying. How you had tried not to fall for him after all the warnings Elena and her friends had given you. And how you had failed miserably in that. You had fallen, head over heels, begging him to turn you.

Surprisingly enough he had said no. He had said he first wanted to give you a real chance at life, that he didn't want you to resent him later because he pressed you and no matter how much you begged him he insisted you needed to think this over, at least for a few months. He had given you until graduation. Which had been today.

You turned around in the bed, looking at Klaus.
"Are you going to do it now?" You couldn't help but be slightly afraid. It would involve dying after all. No matter how amazing tonight had been, no matter how much you had enjoyed prom and what you and Klaus had done after that, in this very bed, you started to become scared.

Klaus picked up on that. Of course he did... he always seemed to know how you were feeling. He sat down next to you, taking you in his arms.
"You don't need to do this, love. You can still back out if you're frightened."

You shook your head.
"I don't want to back out. I want to do this. I just..." You gripped his hand in yours. "You can't blame me for being a bit scared to die. Does it hurt?"

He sat up against the headboard of the bed, pulling you on his lap.
"Probably. I'm not going to make it prettier than it is. But that will only be for a moment. When you wake up, you will become better than you were and you will be mine for all eternity."

You pressed your lips together before nodding.
"I still want this. I hate being vulnerable and constantly needing you to protect me. I hate knowing that I'll grow old while you will live forever. I want this. Please..."

He stroked your hair, pulling you a bit closer towards it.
"Then you shall have it, sweetheart. And I'll stay with you until you have woken up." He took the hand back you were holding and bit it, offering it to you and after one moment of hesitation, you brought his wrist to your mouth and you drank, slightly wincing at the metallic taste of his blood.

Klaus chuckled slightly.
"You'll learn to love the taste later, Y/N. I can promise you that..." He took away his wrist when he decided you had enough, pressing a kiss on the top of your head.
"Are you absolutely sure?"

You nodded.
"Do it." You were bracing for the pain to come, but when Klaus broke your neck, the pain was only there for a short moment. After that, everything just turned black.