Advent Event - A poisonous love with Klaus Mikaelson

"You have no idea what you are getting yourself into, love. The door is over there. It would be best for you if you left and never looked back. Never thought back of these days, ever again, for as long as you live..." Klaus pointed towards the door of the compound, an almost disappointed look on his face.

You knew it couldn't last. What the two of you had, it was bound to break. He was a bad influence for you. He would hurt you. He would kill you. But you didn't want it any other way.
"Don't treat me like I'm a child, Klaus. I might be, compared to your age, but I know how to make my own decisions. And I'm not letting you send me away like it is a sin to love you."

"But it is!", he almost cried out. I ruin what I love, Y/N. It has been that way for centuries and that will not change. You need to leave. There is no possible outcome where this has a happy end."

You shrugged. "Maybe I'm not looking for that happy end, have you ever considered that? Maybe I'm not the one who wants to marry the prince. Maybe all my senses tell me to stop loving you, maybe it would be the smartest thing to turn around and leave you, but I can't. Even if that means I end up hurting myself."

He shook his head and stalked past you, to the door. You turned around to see what he was doing, but you didn't follow him, not even after he gestured to the door. "And what if I want you to go? What if I tell you that I am ending this and am sending you away?"

You shook your head. "I'd keep insisting. Only because I know you are lying to me. Maybe for my own good, but I know what you feel, Klaus. I have felt that. And I know you think you bind me here, but I don't want to break the chains you think you have used to make me love you. You didn't do that, I chose to." You put your hands on your hips. "And if you only care one bit about me, you let me make my own choices. My own mistakes, maybe. You have warned me, over and over again, that you are bad for me, that you will be my undoing, but I am still here, am I not?"

"And you're a fool to do so. I have told you that as well, have I not?" He had, over and over again, more often than you wanted to hear. "So I will give you one more opportunity to walk out of here, to cut me from your life, before I will close this door and you will face the consequences. Is this really what you want?" He cocked his head and looked at you with an intense look in his eyes. "You will not only deal with me, my love for you and my family, but also with my enemies. And that is something I do now wish upon anyone."

You nodded. "I know what I signed up for, Klaus. I knew it from the start. Walking out of here will not suddenly make my love for you disappear, so if your enemies want to use me, they will do it anyway. If I stay, I can at least get my pleasure out of my choice. I stay. I know what I am doing."

He closed the door and stood in front of it. Your chance of leaving had clearly gone, you would end up with him, for better or for worse. "I hope you realize what you just signed up for, love. For I might be yours right now, but I will be your poison."