Pregnant Part 2

6 months

"Sherlock I can help, I'm not competently useless you know", John commented from the couch, he was watching his husband running back and forth with the decorations.

"No your feet hurt", Sherlock started inhaling a light green balloon.

"That was yesterday", John said feeling useless "please I want to do something", John stood up and grabbed a packet of balloons.

"No, I will decorate, Mrs.Hudson is making the food, Molly is picking up the cake, Lestrade is getting the drinks, and Mycroft has the pregnancy test. You are already doing the most important thing", Sherlock took the packet of balloons off John's grip and lightly kissed him in he lips to distracted him.

"I'm not doing anything", John said with closed eyes as he felt the tension in the kiss.

"You, John Watson-Holmes are carrying the reason we are here", Sherlock knelt down to kiss John's belly "besides I want you well for the party not complaining that your feet hurt", Sherlock leaned his forehead to John's stomach and rested it there.

"Aww", the sound came from Mrs. Hudson following a camera sound "I love it", she held John's camera.

Both man rolled their eyes at her.

"Well the mash potatoes are done all I need is the chicken, garlic bread, and the carrots, I hope I win", she giggled putting the mash potatoes on the kitchen counter.

"Molly is going to win", Sherlock inputted standing up.

"How are you so sure its a girl, it could be twins", John sat back down on the couch.

"Because of the shape your belly, aren't you suppose to know this stuff", Sherlock continued to inhale in the balloons.

"I know this stuff but I choose not to know", John sounded annoyed because Sherlock was doubting his intelligence.

"Oh well now we know", Sherlock smiled.

John shook his head, he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Do you need help?", Sherlock stopped with the balloons and came closer to John.

"No thank you,I think I can take a shower without your help", John smiled falsely and closed the door shut, and he started preparing his bath.

Sherlock was done with the balloons and started hanging the decorations. He was soon done, he took a glance at the room it was all unisex colors since none of them knew the gender except for Mycroft. Both John and Sherlock agreed on Mycroft to take care of the pregnancy file, till it's time to reveal. Molly would pick up the cake which would reveal the gender of the baby or babies.

Sherlock didn't really care for the gender of the baby, neither did John but they needed to start buying things. Sherlock had seen this cradle in Baby "R" Us. It was plain white, they both loved it since it fit for both genders so they decided to take it the next week. They hadn't painted the room at all, they have bought drawers, some clothes,etc. But they had to be careful with the colors.

They were both just relief that they could finally find out the gender of their baby.
------
3 hours later

"Alright everyone ready?", Mrs Hudson announced as she placed the cake in the center of the table. John and Sherlock were a wreck they were oh so desperate, both of them kept a huge painful smile on their faces.

Everyone eyes were in the cake, Mycroft obviously knew the gender and was holding the jar that carries a hundred pounds. So he wasn't that interested as everyone else.

Mrs Hudson slowly cut the cake and pulled out the knife exposing pink crumbles on the knife.

"OMG ITS A GIRL", Molly shrieked with happiness she jumped up and down in happiness.

John hugged Sherlock tightly, feeling tears run down his face "We're having a girl", John laughed in disbelief.

Sherlock stood there frozen, still looking down at the knife, pink for a girl so I was right all along, Jesus I hope I don't screw this up.

He felt John's arms hug him tightly, all he could do is wrap one arm around him. He was still staring at the knife with pink crumbs, they were having a girl. A mini Sherlock or even better a mini John, that would be heaven in earth for Sherlock.

"Sherlock? Are you ok?", John caressed his cheek softly trying to get his attention back on him.

Sherlock look down at his gleaming husband "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be, we're having a girl, John", Sherlock stole a kiss from John making them both smile at each other.

"Then who won the hundred pounds?", Mycroft asked holding up the jar.

"That would be me", Molly shyly stuck her hand up in the air, getting an angry growl from Lestrade.

"Better luck next time, Greg", Molly collected her price, proudly holding it in front of Lestrade's face.

"When are you having another one, John?", Greg turned to the couple.

"Umm... well let me think.. in the next ten years or so", John joked, he felt strong arms clung onto him from behind meeting in his big belly. He looked up to meet Sherlock's crystal blue eyes, he leaned his head back against his chest, feeling relax.

They were both happy, this is where they both wanted to be, surrounded by people who loved them for who they were. And not discriminate them for who they liked. It was home here and they couldn't ask for anything better.