The Plans:

While we were in the kitchen, we realized Splinter, April, Melanie, Kyoto, and even Natasha had went topside. So it was just seven in the lair. Eight if you included the egg.

But also in the kitchen, we decided to let Leo come to us instead of us to Leo, because we knew he wasn’t to let go of the egg willingly, let alone let us hurt it. So, our first plan was to go with the things Leo enjoyed.

Pizza was the first.

Mikey ordered pizza and we all looked at it. Nodding, Mikey opened it up and called out, “Pizzaaaa! Leo’s favorite! Jelly bean, anchovy, and jalapeño!”

“Isn’t that your favorite?” I asked him, taking a piece.

“Just go with it,” Mikey nodded.

So we all took a piece and started eating them, opening the lab doors to let Leo see. Instead, Leo had his back to us and Sophie was in his lap, completely asleep. Beside me, Naomi gritted her teeth like she didn’t like this.

“He notices Sophie, but not us?” Raph asked, dropping his pizza.

“Raph!” Mikey cried, picking the pizza up. “Don’t drop my favorite pizza!”

“Sorry!” Raph snapped, growling at him.

As we saw that Leo wasn’t going to turn around, we decided to go to our next plan on the list. And that plan was Space Heroes.

The show was on and we watched it instantly. Of course I was glued to the screen, making Naomi wonder if I could get any closer to the TV.

So as the show started, Raph called out, “Oh boy, it’s knotted all Space Heroes show is on!”

I turned and hushed Raph, glaring at him. He looked at me in shock, probably not used to me being mean and snappy. I turned back to the TV and smiled. It was about Captain Ryan with a hypnoticon.

The others got up without me knowing, because my face was glued to the TV. Naomi finally turned it off.

“We’re going to the last plan, Mikito,” she said, looking at me.

“Oh…” I muttered, getting up. “Alright.”

And the last plan was to use Leo’s Space Heroes comic as toilet paper.

Mikey went inside Leo’s room to receive the comic and came out, brandishing it like a prize.

“Got it!” he grinned.

“Great,” Naomi crossed her arms. “Now can we commence?”

Leo nodded and followed Mikey to Donnie’s lab once again. We tried to play it out, like so:

“Mikey,” Raph started. “What are you doing with Leo’s first edition Space Heroes comic that he keeps wrapped in plastic?”

“Well,” Mikey answered, playing along with this. Naomi just scoffed and stood back, watching. “We’re out of toilet paper and I thought the pages of this rare and valuable comic book would do the job nicely.”

And without another word, Mikey started wiping. Naomi turned and growled lowly, “How much longer?”

After a while, he stopped, knowing it wasn’t going to work. We all stared at Leo in shock.

“He’s out of it…” Donnie finally summed up.

“Obviously,” Naomi snapped.

That’s when Sophie started moving and sat up. She didn’t face us. Instead, her gaze stayed on the egg like Leo’s was. Naomi and Raph growled. I noticed Naomi’s eyes grow darker and I looked at her questioningly.

She noticed and looked away, crossing her arms.

“That does it…” Raph growled. “I’m destroying the egg tonight… Myself!”

“Hey,” Naomi cut in. “I’m coming too.”

“Fine…” Raph nodded.

Black and red masks left, leaving the rest of us to head to our rooms and rest.