Techno-Terror-Drome

"What do you mean the Kraang have the April?" Donnie nearly screeched. "How could you let Shredder have her to give them?"

"He did have the mind control in the back of his head," Raph snapped.

"I couldn't even detect it," Naomi huffed. "His thoughts were run normally until the Kraang contacted the device and made him change."

"So what do we do?" I asked. Everyone looked at me.

Leo sighed, "We have to get April back. We all know that she's the final key to changing the world to Kraang world."

"We can't have that," Julie muttered. "I can see it all squishy and scary."

"Like a nightmare!" Mikey grinned. Everyone, especially Naomi growled at him. He went quiet immediately. I came up and hugged his arm gently. He smiled softly and held me close with his free hand.

"So we know Sensei went to go get April," Sophie announced. "But the Kraang have her. Should we warn him?"

"I'll go," Naomi answered. "I don't have wings anymore since mine were torn up."

"Mine were burnt," Sophie huffed a little angry. I guess she was still mad about getting shocked. "May I go with?"

Leo looked at Leo uncertain before looking back at Naomi, "Then be careful... Both of you."

"We try," Naomi said. Sophie and her nodded before leaving the lair swiftly without another word. We watched them go and I sighed softly.

Mikey smiled then turned the TV on. We all turned around as Carlos Chang O'Brian came on, announcing his name like usual and then looking behind him, "We have a Techno.. terror dome hovering over downtown..."

"This is getting scarier..." Julie muttered, holding her elbows while keeping her arms against herself. I looked at her worried before coming up and hugging her gently. She hugged back.

"We just escaped that freaky sphere! Now we gotta go back?" Raph asked.

"And break into it," Julie huffed, flicking her tail, glancing at the TV with a disowning look.

"So of course we go back," Leo said. "Now stock up again and be ready in ten."

We all nodded then began to pack up our previous things. I followed Mikey into the kitchen as he got a quick snack of some old pizza. I smiled and he smiled back before I left to the main room. Melanie was still watching the TV, a worried expression written on her face.

I sighed and decided to chill on one of the tollbooths, watching Raph trying to comfort Spike. Leo and Mikey, once he was out of the kitchen, were talking in hushed voices and Donnie was pulling the Shell Raiser up that Metalhead drove back from TCRI into the shed. I knew he was going to start buffing up the Raiser again after we were done with the Technodrome.

Finally, Leo looked around before coming up beside me. He looked at me and nodded. I nodded back and smiled as Melanie came up. Fear was written in her eyes and I could tell she was worried about either the people or her mom. Either way, this was a day not to be forgotten about anytime soon.

"All right, guys," Leo announced. "Lets go!"

"Yeah!" a chorus of nervous cheers came.

We all left the lair, leaving Kirby behind and went topside. When Leo moved aside the manhole cover, he immediately closed it again and looked at all of us behind him with a frightened look.

"What?" Donnie asked.

"There's.... spheres out there that look like Kraang tech..." Leo answered. He opened the manhole cover again, peering out. "We go separately as to not get caught." As we nodded, he climbed up and out, rolling behind a dumpster.