Flappy Puzzles

I woke up the next day, stretching. Mikey had rolled on his other side, leaving me alone on my side. Not wanting to get up, I curled into his shell, trying to get comfortable again, but he rolled on top of me, still asleep.

"M-Mikey...!" I gasped in air, trying to breathe under his weight.

"Hmm....?" he said tiredly and with a smile. He looked at me and it took him a few seconds to register that I was under him. "Ah! Mikito!" he got off and I took gulps of air. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I smiled. "I'm okay."

"Good," he grinned. He looked different without his mask. I smiled and hugged him, making him hug back. He paused and said, "Mikito?"

"Hmm?" I asked, looking at him.

Mikey's mischievous smile never worked out for him. He was too cute! But he took me by surprise when he kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled back quickly and said, "Good morning."

"Morning," I smiled and blushed at the same time. He grabbed our masks and handed mine to me. We put our masks on and got up and stretched again.

We walked out to the hallway, Naomi was stumbling out of Raph's room with a Melanie and Raph close behind. I think Sensei assigned Melanie a shared room with the two to make sure another and younger Melanie didn't happen.

Melanie had something in her hands. It looked like a box. I paid no heed and continued to the kitchen. Mikey had already went without me and started cooking breakfast.

I was bored and got on my T-Phone. None of my games entertained me so I decided to look up some popular picks. There was a game called "Flappy Bird". Interested because of how many people had it, I decided to download it.

The bird was pixelated and looked like a flying chicken nugget you would find at McDonalds. But it had eyes and practically sticks for wings. "Tap to fly" it said when I first started. So, I tapped the screen. The bird fell instantly and hit the ground. It died....

Slightly mad, I clicked the play triangle to the bottom. It brought me back to the beginning which said, "Tap to fly" so I did, and clicked repeatedly to make the bird fly up. Soon, there was a green tube like you would find on "Super Mario Bros" and before the bird could sink low enough, it hit the top of the opening of the two tubes.

"GAH!" I cried.

"What is it?" Mikey asked me. He was flipping the egg omelets over.

"This game..." I muttered, my cheek on the island while the phone was mocking me saying "Game Over" with a box with an empty circle to the left and a score and best to the right, both saying 0. I tried again. It took almost five times before I finally passed the first tube before a second tube came up and I died.

"NO!"

"Mikito, easy!" Leo said, walking in.

"What is the matter?" Sensei asked curiously, walking in.

I sit up and flail my phone in my hand. "This game is hard!" I hold it close to my face and start playing it again. "But rather addicting..."

Kyo and Natasha came in next and looked at me confused. They took their seats and Natasha laid her arms out in front of her on the island and sets her head on her arms, closing her eyes. I continued playing the game, finally reaching a high score of three.

A few minutes later, Naomi walked in, slightly annoyed by her appearance. Raph and Melanie were right behind her, blocking her way back into the main room. She saw my discomfort and came over. "What's your malfunction?"