Lillyan is WHAT?!

“She’s your what?” Sophie gasped, falling back. Leo had to catch her, but he ending up being Sophie’s cushion because the shock of my sentence made his balance go whack. “You’re not serious?!”

Naomi and Sensei nodded, Naomi looking down when she did it. Beside her, Lilly was looking at Raph and Naomi in pure shock. “That’s not right!”

“I said you had a past with us,” Naomi muttered, looking up and leaning on the back of the couch. “But if you had stayed with Shredder, you would’ve been killed, so I brought you here…”

“The lavender side…” Sophie repeated Naomi’s prophesy to Sensei. “That’s what she is?!”

“You predicted this?!” Lilly exclaimed.

“Yes,” Naomi nodded, leaning forward and putting her face in her hands. “I knew what was going to happen… But I thought I could stop it…”

By this time, Leo and Sophie had gotten their bearings and Leo came up and kicked Raph on the back of his head. “You didn’t tell us?!”

Growling, Raph rubbed the spot where Leo kicked him, looking like he was itching to attack back. “I didn’t want to!”

“Why?” Leo snapped rather rudely.

Naomi looked at Raph through the gaps her fingers as Raph muttered angrily, “Because I knew you guys wouldn’t approve.”

“Of course we wouldn’t approve!” Sophie snarled. It made my skin tingle just from the pure shock and hatred from her voice.

That’s when Raph stood up and faced them both, his hands balled up into fists, “You think I meant this to happen?! No! It happened on complete accident!”

“How am I an accident?” Lilly asked in a small voice.

“You’re not,” Naomi reassured. “But neither of us were expecting it.”

“And neither was her or anyone else here,” Splinter said, lifting his cane and pointing to Leo and Sophie, and even me. “You should have told them, Naomi, before going off.”

“I did it because…” Naomi paused. “I didn’t want to care for a child…” she hung her head in defeat. I could tell she was telling the truth. She wasn’t wanting to. It was time to come clean.

“So you made me grow in age with the fast acting Mutagen…” Lilly breathed. “But… I still don’t believe you… How am I your daughter?”

Looking closely, Naomi blushed while her head hung low. Raph was even blushing deeply. Sophie and Leo was waiting. For once, even I was wondering how this was possible.

“Well,” Naomi gulped, looking up and starting it. “Before I got shot, I left to take a breather from Mikito… But, Mikito decided to push Raph in after me. It just… went from there…”

Everyone looked at me and I blushed deeply. Okay, I might’ve started this ordeal but I wasn’t the cause! Raph wanted to go! I could tell he did. But it was a miracle Lilly survived the Kraang shot.

“When I got shot,” Naomi said, reading my mind. “It luckily flew by. But it was close. However, the egg didn’t start forming quite then. I finally knew when a vision came to me. Two, actually. One was here if I had the egg, and the second was at Shredder’s.”

“You chose Shredder’s,” Sophie summed up.

“Yeah,” nodded Naomi, turning to her.

Again, Lilly listened carefully. She started tearing up and then her face hit her hands, crying for real. I knew she couldn’t stand listening to this. I really wouldn’t want to either. It must be hard.

“But… But…” she brought out painfully. “R-Reiley took care of me!” she looked up at Naomi and her eyes were a harsh shade of green, just like Naomi when she was in a mind controlling mood. “You’re not--You’re not my mother!”

Getting up, Lilly left the main room and down the tunnels, opposite from where we entered. Sighing deeply, Naomi got up and chased her out. Everyone was now staring at Raph. He was the last one. With our stares, he blushed and slowly got up, chasing after the two.

When they left, Sensei sighed and put his first finger and thumb against his eyes.

“Sensei?” Leo asked.

Sophie shook her head and left the room. She needed time to cool, I knew, and to make sure she didn’t follow Naomi, Lilly, and Raph.

Once again Splinter sighed but let his hand fall. He looked at Leo then me, “You are all growing, but at this rate, I just hope not as quickly as those two. Not only did Naomi make a grave mistake, but so did Raphael. Speak of this to the others only briefly. I will have a talk with Naomi, Raphael, and Lillyan when they return.”

We both bowed and left. I looked down the tunnel, I saw nothing, but I knew that Naomi was probably apologizing to Lilly and Raph about this whole ordeal. I knew I would.