Epilogue

It's not your background or where you come from that matters. What matters is your choices. Your choices are the ones which make a difference in the world, where you have to live with the consequences.

Therefore, you have to make one choice. I stand between two worlds now. Two possible choices that will have its own terrifying consequences.

One hand reaches for the light of the goodness, for the kindness and inner beauty in a heart, and tries to make its difference in the world. To see the goodness in every person's heart, no matter how evil and traitorous one could ever be. To have the freedom, have fun, enjoy with others you call your friend. To be surrounded by family and have everlasting joy.

The another is lured by darkness, poisoned by evil thoughts of destroying everyone and everything that hurt you. To have revenge on the liars and traitors who stabbed you in the back. Corrupted by the thought of having ultimate control, have everyone bent to your will. To remain the lone sole leader of a broken people.

But sometimes the choices are different.

Sometimes there is no such thing as doing the right thing. When you have to choose between two wrongs. Both have terrifying consequences. And that's where I come in.

Kill or not to? The knife in my hand gleams red, hissing ominously of sweet revenge and ultimate power. Yet the innocent eyes that stare at me, victims yet to come who trusted me like a friend force me to reconsider.

Where there is light, there are always shadows. And yet, without ugliness, there is no beauty.

Choose wisely. Make the right choices, for there's only one path and choice you can make.

But then, the choice is yours.

***

THE BOOK IS DONE!!! YES!!! FINALLY!!! I CAN START WRITING ANOTHER SERIES!!!
Now, here are shout outs to:

emilyqueen123
DariousMason
slydragon05
1

8Dragon
bookzyworrm
itsmelolash
jeremiah29-11
PheobeOng
Angels_and_Demons
ToriRose466
Angels_and_Demons36
Catt1192
forestwalker2125
itsmelolAL
xxteriaxx
MissyFrancette
soberingmuses
isabelle_h

Special thanks to for their support:
SSkyWWolf
VanillaIceCreamXD
Zsofia_writesstuff
Alejzerrr
MyPotterheadLife
Be-Unique-Be-Urself
puttyninjas
quekhuixin
Sunnypau
unprinted
JoleneSoh
tyx2003

Other thanks to:
shiipeii
MasterOfLolz

And please, pls read my fav author's books:
Falling Kingdoms and
A Book Of Spirits And Thieves
By Morgan_Rhodes