Game's end

"Ok here we go girls" Lanie says as soon as I get a text. "ok so the boys got this too?" Jenny asks. "yeah we are in couples" Lanie says. "hey ladies" The boys say walking towards us. We explain the rules. "remember to get pictures!" Lanie says and we all split up. "Ok hold a strangers hand" Rick says. "huh?" I ask. "Oh the guys and girls have different lists" he says. "on well go hold a girls hand." I say.

"Ok done" Rick says. "um I have one more" I respond. I look at my screen. 'go into the dressing room, get in a make out session then walk out with your boyfriend's shirt on. "what is it?" he asks. I explain it to him and we go into Hollister since it is basically deserted. We go into the changing room and I push him against the wall. Then our lips latch onto each other's. after like 6 minutes we separate. I managed to unbotton Rick's button up. He slides off his button up. "What shirt do you want?" he asks. I bite my lip. Button up or t-shirt? "Button up please" I say. I slide off my jacket and shirt. leaving me in my tank top. I slip on the button up and it hands off my shoulder. He grabs my purse, jacket and shirt. We walk out and he takes a picture of me when I'm biting my lip. "Lets go put this in the car" he says. "ok" I smile locking our hands together. He smiles and we swing our joined hands.

Rick leads me to a red Ferrari! "woah!" I say. "thanks" he smiles. He pops the trunk and puts my stuff in with the bags I have but gives me my phone first. I lean against the side of the side going through messages from Jenny and Lanie. 'I'm done' I send. 'Dang it I have two more!' Jenny response. 'I had one more!' Lanie texted. 'Meet up at the food court?' I text. 'yeah' they respond and I slip my phone into my back pocket. "Rick we are-" suddenly I'm trapped against Rick and the car. I look into his eyes. "you look so damn hot I'm my shirt" he says nipping at my exposed shoulder. I let out a gasp. He gently and passionately kisses me. my tongue loses the battle. We pull away for air. "they are meeting us in the food court." I say. "ok let's go" he says wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer. I lean into his and put my right hand into his right back pocket so my arm is around his waist too. We get to the food court and just stand there waiting. I but my lip when I spot the two couples. "wow Kate!!" you look sexy as f*ck!!" Lanie exclaims. I laugh. "geez I wish I looked that good!" Jenny says. "you look better" Kevin tells her kissing her cheek. She giggles and he wraps his arms around her. Lanie keeps complimenting me while the boys stand there awkward. 'Ring a ling' my phone rings. I pick it up. "Beckett" I say. "Ah Detective Beckett! Get to the precinct and into my office now!" Gates yelled into the phone. "Lanie can you take my stuff to your place. I gotta go" I say rushing off and out the door.

~~~~

Comment

&

Vote