Tyler & a dance

I quickly shut my mouth and lick my dry lips. "its nice to meet you Kate" Tyler says holding out a hand. "nice to meet you too" I return the hand shake and we just stare into each other's eyes. "Ehhm" Lanie clears her throat and our hands separate. I blush washed over my cheeks and and look and my red high heels. "lets go!" Jenny says and they head out the door. Tyler holds out his arm and I link mine with his. we head out the door and a limo is waiting as another one drives off. "I guess we are riding separate" Tyler laughs. he opens my door and we both slide in. I lean back on the leather of the limo seats. "so what do you do for a living?" I ask him. "I'm a mansion seller, pool maker, lawyer, and I just quit the csi" he says. "woah!" I stare at him in aww. "nothing special I mean you help solve murders!" he says. "it's not that special" I say looking down with a blush. He moves next to me and gently grabs my hand in his. Next he lifts my face with his index finger. "You are what makes it special." he says looking into my eyes. he is so sweet. We lean in and kiss. It is soft, caring, and gentle kiss.

"Would you like to dance?" a familiar voice asks while I'm at my table drinking wine. "um sure" I say slipping my hand into the out stretched hand. I stand up and he leads me to the dance floor. I'm to dazed to even think about the man that I'm dancing with. "so what is your name?" the guy asks. I look at his face and it is Castle! "Castle! What are you doing here?" I ask. "the mayor invited me. We are best friends do you honestly think he wouldn't invite me to his Christmas Ball?" he says. "oh yeah I forgot about that. now if you excuse me I have to go" I say. "no you have been mean to me since I got here and I want you to be nice to me." he says. "Castle just go home. Leave me and the boys alone" I tell him. "Kate-" "Castle go back to your playboy days the days you were never in my life. way before we met years ago." I spit out not realizing what I just said. "You remember me?" He whispers shocked. "I thought you didn't remember me" I reply. "no Kate I remember you very well." He says.

---

Oh Snappppp!!

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

&

Vote