Hospital

"You are the kind of girl that's hard to forget about. Hell you're the kind of girl you don't want to forget about" Rick says. "You should've thought about that before" I mumble. "you should've given me a chance to explain! That girl jumped on me" he says. "Alexis says other wise" I say. "you trust my daughter that you met once more than me?" "how do you know I only met her once?" I ask and I walk away from him as the song ended. I grab my phone from out of my purse and it starts to ring. "Beckett" "yeah that is my father. oh my. Yeah I'll be right there!" I say and hang up. "Kate!" Alexis says."can't talk" I say. "what's wrong?" she asks catching up to me. "my dad is at the hospital. He was rushed into the ER" I say. "ok we can take y dad's limo!" she says and leads me over to a limo and we hop inside. "Thanks" I tell Alexis. Alexis loves my dad a lot. She thinks of him as the grandfather she never had and he thinks of her as a granddaughter. "hello Lanie" "girl where are you?" "I'm on my way to the hospital my dad was rushed in to the ER" "ok girl" "tell Richard Alexis is with me and we took his limo. Don't tell him where we are. Also tell him I'll bring her home later tonight" I say "ok call me about your father!" she says "ok" then we hang up.

I rush into my dad's room with Alexis right behind me. "Katie ! and Alexis?!" he says happily and slightly confused. "Alexis wanted to come" I say. "why are you lovely ladies in beautiful dresses?" he asks. Alexis giggles. "because grandpa we were at a ball" she says. Told ya they are close. "that explains why you look even more like a princess." he smiles. "thank you" she says curtsying. We all laugh. "Why were you rushed in to the ER?" I ask.

:3

Favorite Dramatic tv actress~The Sexy Stana Katic!!!

Favorite Tv Crime Drama~ Castle!!!

Comment

&

Vote