He's back!!!

Please Read!! im sorry! Gates is suppose to be montgomery!!! ok continue

2 years later

"You are gonna like this" Javy says. I walk into the room to see a girl laying covered with rose petals and daisies on her eyes. "woah" I say. "told ya" the boys say. Lanie rolls her eyes. She starts giving me details on the vic. We are gonna have to call in Richard Castle. "this murder is from Richard Castle's book." I say. "ill bring him in" Javy says with a smirk. "ok" I reply.

"He is in the interrogation room" Kevin tells me. "ok thanks boys" I respond. I walk into the room. "why am I here?" Rick asks. "Hello Richard Castle do you know this woman?" I ask slapping a picture in front of him. "no but she is pretty" "do you know this man?" I ask putting a picture in front of him and sitting down. "no why?" he asks. "they were murdered like victims from your books." "Woah!" "do you get any disturbing fanmail?" "Yeah. I always do it's very disturbing. You would have to turn on the air conditioner" he says. "ok we need all of it" I say. "ok" "good now-" "you have beautiful eyes detective" he says interrupting me. "Ok we're done here" I shut the file and leave. "can't we charge him on something?" The boys ask. "no" I tell them. "Come on! he don't even remember you!" They say. "shut up boys and leave me alone" I joke. They walk off to their desk while I sit in my chair.

"Kate" Captain Montgomery calls from his office. I walk in and Richard is sitting on the couch. "Richard Castle has offered his assistance on the case" Captain says. "sir-" he raises his eyebrows at me. "Now get to work" he says. Richard stands up. "Can I talk to you? In private" I ask. "no" he says and then shoos us out. I walk over to the boys' desks. "boys Richard Castle these are my partners Detective Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan." I introduce them. "hello boys" Rick says. "hello Mr. Castle" they say trying to hide all disgust. "he is going to be tagging along on the murder with us" I roll my eyes. "just this case? Right" they ask. "yes" I answer. They eye Rick while I head to my desk.

~~~

Comment

&

Vote