Eye Roll

I sit on the edge of my desk looking over the murder board. "You never did tell me your name" Richard says walking up to my side. "Detective Katherine Beckett" I say. "beautiful name I use to know a girl name Katherine and then she dumped me through my daughter." He sighs. "cool" I say rolling my eyes and heading to the break room. I pause and look at the brand new expresso machine. "Do you like it?" Rick asks. "that was sweet of you" I say walking out. I don't care I'm not drinking coffee out of a machine he bought.

I stepped into the morgue with the B@stard oh sorry i mean Castle behind me. "hey gurl!" Lanie says as she hears the door open. "hey whatcha got?" I ask. "well she wasn't raped or anything but she was s-" Lanie says turning around and then sees Castle. "Richard Castle" she says eyeing him. "um hello do I know you" He asks. "y-" I move my hand in a shaking motion making Lanie stop. "You are a famous mystery writer" Lanie says. "oh yeah" Castle says. "this girl has trace amounts of spermicide" Lanie says. "what?" I ask shocked. Lanie rolled her eyes. "woah I think ill have to reach you about it" Castle says in my ear. "I know about it. I've had sex before" I say rolling my eyes and walking away.

---

Sorry it's short and I haven't updated in awhile. If I have a snow day tomorrow ill post 2 chapters tomorrow!!

Comment

&

Vote P.S. Sorry it kinda sucks.