Eavesdropping

I stand next to Gate desk as she sits from. Shutting the door. "I have gotten a complaint that you threatened a citizen." she says looking at me. "sir-" "he said you slapped him and threw him on the ground" "That is not what happened! I threatened him because he won't leave me alone! He grabbed my arm and I even have bruises to prove it. If you don't believe me then check the cameras. I am telling the absolute truth" I say. "I believe you Kate but you can threaten citizens." "ok sir I understand" I say. "Ok now I want you to go straight to Lanie's. If you don't I will have to suspend you" she says. "ok" I say. "also no visitors besides Esposito, Jenny, Lanie and Ryan." She says. "yes sir" I say.

"Ugh!!" I yell falling onto the couch. Kevin and Javy stare at me. "what are you looking at" I snap. "I don't know it's not to pretty" they say. I throw a pillow at their face and get up heading to the kitchen. "Yeah they are totally in love! They are meant for each other. Kate and Rick. Rick and Kate!" I hear Jenny say. It makes me stop and listen in. "I don't know if they'll last. I want them to but he has a hard time keeping it in his pants" Lanie says angrily. "Well you specialize in cutting and covering things up and I have medicine that can kill him in an instant if he hurts her" Jenny says. "Yeah but if we hurt him we hurt her also" Lanie says. "yeah we don't want it to be like how she was before" Jenny says. "I love them being together but I feel like she is going to get hurt and I know I would hurt her more by killing her but I can't help it." "I know how you feel. I- how long have they been dating?" "I think since today at the mall" "woah! They look like they've been dating for at least 2 months" "yeah" "I will punch Rick in the face if he does hurt her" "yeah me too" Jenny says. I then walk into the kitchen like I knew nothing.