Relax

I get up and we all are still in a pile. The clock says 2:56 pm. I quickly get up and head into the bathroom. I shower and get ready for the day. It is 3:05 and I walk out to see everyone up rubbing their eyes. "I'll see ya guys later. Captain said I'm free" I say walking out the door.

I set my stuff on my desk and start doing paperwork. An half an hour later the boys arrive. "yo beckett!" Javy says coming to my desk and sitting in the side chair. "how long have you been here?" Kevin asks. "half an hour" I reply filling out paperwork still. "you didn't go see Rick?" they ask in a whisper. "no why would I?" I ask. "because you two go out" Kevin says. "did" I correct him. "what happened?" Kevin asks. "Do I get to shoot him?" Javy asks. "no boys you will not hurt him and he cheated." I respond finishing my paperwork. "But He needs to pay!" They whine. "no boys! If you hurt him I will shoot you" I say. The put their hands up in surrender. "ok now go do your paperwork" I order them. They obey and go do what they are told like good little boys. I knock on Gates office then walk in. "sir I have finished my paperwork." "ok you can go home" she says. I gladly leave and head home. when I get there I grab Storm fall and head to the bathroom with wine and the book to take a bath and relax.

I head into the school building and look around. I head to the office and hold up my badge. "I need to speak with Alexis Castle" I tell them. the secretary pick up the phone and starts talking to someone. Soon Alexis is in the office. "Kate?" she asks surprised. "yeah I needed to give you my number. If you need someone to talk to, be your friend, or support call me I say holding out my card. "thanks Kate" she says then huge me. I hug back. "I won't give it to my dad either" she says. "thanks" I say to her. "no thank you!" she says. I smile then we separate. She goes back to class while I go home.

---

Sorry I had concerts this week an was busy! I hope two chapters can make up for it.