Home Alone?

I walked to my bedroom and threw off my dress. I walked out. Hey what the heck I'm home and free. I walk out of my bedroom down the hall. "shiii-znugget" I say running and shutting my door before anyone can see me in my bra and under wear. I lock all the locks and go to the kitchen. I pour a glass of wine and take the bottle to the living room. I set the bottle on the table and run my fingers over my books. What book should I read? I hum. "You should read Naked heat" a husky voice says. I jump and quickly grab my blanket off the chair covering myself. "aww but you looked so sexy." the man says. I look up and guess who it is. -_- Richard freaking Castle. "Why are you here?" I ask coldly. "I wanted to talk or have you give me a chance" he says. "you are doing neither but you are going to leave my house and never come back." I say. "I guess I'll have to make you" he says suddenly in front of me. "i'll arrest you" I say staring up at him. "no you wouldn't" he says. I open my mouth but before I could talk his mouth crashed to mine and his tongue slipped into my mouth.
:3
Sorry it's short. Ok tomorrow night at 10 or earlier inbox me and we can message about what's going on during Castle!!! I live in the eastern time zone. I'll message anyone, anytime! I don't care if Castle isn't playing where I am I will still message you. You can just message me for any reason at any time!!!
Comment
&
Vote