Deeply Cuffed

I kiss him back with my hands sliding down and pulling his shirt off of him. I pin him against the wall and spin him. I kiss down his back and handcuff him. "Hey!!!" he shrieks. I smirk. He spins around and I put on a fake confused look. "what babe? I thought you wanted that" I say. "no these hurt! Take them off" he struggles. "where's the fun in that?" I say biting my lip and backing up. "you aren't going anywhere" he growls. I run down the hall to my bedroom and grab random clothes running into the bathroom locking all the locks. Don't ask. "Kate!" Richard whines. I slip in the shower and ignore him.

I slip on my strapless lacy bra and my lacy underwear. I look at my outfit. Crap I didn't want this! I pull up the short dance shorts and pull on my half tank. I flip my hair upside down and shake it. Then I flip it back and put some pony tails on my wrist. I open the bathroom door and Rick is on my bed. He is looking down crying. Wonder why he is crying? Kate no he is trying to trick you. He'll say things you want to hear. I shake my head and head to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of vodka and down it. The warm liquid rolls right down my throat. I put my elbows on the island and put my head in my hands. I shake my head and start having flashbacks of the time I spent with Rick. Tyler is a great guy. I could date him? No Kate don't involve people in your jacked up life. I shake my head as a few tears fall. "Why does everything happen to me?" I ask myself. "wish I died in that building like everyone else" I mutter. "Kate" Richard calls. I wipe my tears and hide the bottle. He walks in. "what?" I snap. "can't you get these off me?" he asks. I sigh. "no" "why?" he asks sitting on the barstool. "you deserve it" I say. "what!" he shrieks. "I told you to leave" I mutter. "So if I said don't do something or I'll shoot you. You deserve to be shot because you did something?" He asks. "yes I deserve it and I would gladly accept the punishment" I say. "but-" he starts. "no" I say unlocking the cuffs and pushing him off the chair and to the front door. "Kate" he says. "bye Richard" I say shutting the door in his face. I slide down the door and cry. Why is my life jacked up?

Stretch! How am I in my bed? I can't remember anything. Maybe because I cried then blacked out. I get up and walk out of my room sure enough I saw all the proof I needed. My living room was trashed. All except the picture of my mom and I on my bookshelf was broken or needed to be replaced. Well the furniture is fine. All of Richard's books are all over the room in pieces. I walk around and there is the book he signs when I first met him. Completely together and wet from last night's tears. I set the book back on the shelf and look my other books. Every page is crumpled or ripped. At least I didn't get any of them ones signed. I walk to the couch and step on glass. "oooowwww!!" I scream I hop to the chair by the door and look at my foot. "dang it's deep" I mutter. How am I getting to the hospital. I grab my jacket and slip a shoe on my good foot. 'ding dong' I hop to my door and crack it open. "Hey I know you don't want me here but I want to say-" "Rick. "Shut up. I know you are sorry and I'm sorry myself but would you mind driving me to the emergency?" I ask opening the door more. "uh sure why?" he asks. "I stepped on glass." I mutter. He looks my up and down. He picks me up bridal style and I struggle. "Kate relax. Geez I'm not letting you walk with a bad foot." Rick says shutting the door and taking me down the stairs.

:3

Should Kate make Rick take her back or should she just jump on him when she gets the chance? tell me!

Comment

&

Vote