Seriously!!??!!

"Why were you rushed into the ER?" I ask my dad. "oh I fainted at work" he says like its no big deal. "why?" Alexis asks concerned. "dehydration" he shrugs. "oh you had us so worried!" I say slapping his shoulder playfully. "oh you girls worry to much" he laughs. "so when ya gettin out?" Alexis asks. "tomorrow morning. You two girls should go enjoy your ball! Go shop have fun" he says. We say goodbye and walk out of the hospital to the waiting limo.

"Hey girl how's your dad?" Lanie asks as Alexis and I sit at the table. "good just dehydrated" I sigh. "there you are Alexis! Where did you and Kate go?" Rick asks. She looks at me as if asking for permission to tell him. I slightly nod my head. "Grandpa I mean Kate's dad got rushed into the ER and I went with her to see if he was ok. it turned out he was just dehydrated" Alexis says. "oh ok- wait did you call him grandpa?" Rick asks shocked. "yes and?" Alexis asks with her arms crossed look at him. Aww!! she is turning into a mini me. Wait!! What!! Lanie, Javy and Kevin are shocked too. "why would you call him your grandpa?" he asks. "he is like a grandpa to me. Him and Kate always take me places and I always have fun when he is around. Also I love him like I should love a Grandpa. WWhat's wrong with that?" she asks. "nothing nothing at all! Well you two girls just are on each other sides aren't ya." he says exasperated. "I'm not taking sides but If I had to I would walk away and never look back." she says. "amen sister" I say. She laughs at me. Rick looks at me a smile cracking on his face. "um I'll see you guys tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow but I'm just gonna take these two bottles of champagne." I say grabbing two bottles and waving goodbye. I head out the door and to my limo.

:3

Ok so I have a new book idea! Well two one is Stana's Feelings and the other is Stana's long lost sister. them are the titles but Idk which one I should post.

Stana's Feelings is based on her feelings towards the actors and actresses she works with but most important her feelings for Nathan Fillion.

Stana's Long Lost Sister is jus how it sounds. She finds her long lost little sister that she hasn't seen in forever because she was put up for adoption.

Tell me which one I should post!!!

Comment

&

Vote