Cheater!

10 minutes later and I hear the sound of horse hooves. I stand up pulling Rick up with me and stare down at the opening in the trees. They reach the opening and look around. "We beat them!!! woohoo!" They holler. "We got to get to the top!" Alexis exclaims. They look up at us in shock. "Whattttt????" Rick and I start laughing. "How did you?" My dad asks shocked. "Cheater!!!" Alexis exclaims climbing up the rocks towards us. "Nuh uh!!!! We just are better than you" I stick my tongue out at her. "you are a cheater and you know what happens to cheaters" Alexis says. "You wouldn't dare" I exclaim. She smiles and runs toward me. She gets close and I pull her jumping off the cliff of the waterfall. I close my eyes and hold my breath waiting for the impact of water. It finally comes and We push away from each other coming up for air. "Hey!!! You are the cheater not me!!!" Alexis whines. "If I'm a cheater you're a cheater!! I seen you move the stump so your dad would lose!" I pointed out and she looked at me in shock. "how did you?" "You're a cheater. Admit it" I tell her. "Fine I'm a cheater" Alexis grumbles. "Ok let's get out before the guys join us and This water freezes us." I say swimming with Alexis to the shore.

"Here girls" my dad says handing us fresh clothing. We give him a questioning look. "I just knew you girls were going to do something stupid" He laughs. we grumble and go into the woods and change. I put my wet clothes in a plastic bag that was tied to my dad's horse's saddle and head over to my dad and Rick. "So Richard you having fun?" My dad asks him. "Yes This is all more fun than I thought it would be. I'm glad Alexis was able to come here before" Rick replies. "Hey Castle are you causing trouble?" I tease walking closer to the two. "Only when you are around to stop me" He teases back. "Which is Always?" I laugh. "So I guess I'm always causing trouble" He smiles. "So Richard-" "call me Rick" "ok Rick, I'm taking Alexis down to the store we have to get more food. Or Katie would you prefer to go with me?" My dad asks. "No dad I can handle him. I have been for the past years." i smile. "Ok Katie have fun." He hugs me and goes off to his horse where. Alexis comes over and hugs her Dad and I. "Have fun Alexis and get me my fav!!" I tell her as she jumped on her horse. "Ok! Bye Kitty!!!!" She yells. "Bye Ally Cat!!" I yell back and the two take off towards the cabin to get the car and head to the store. "So Kitty" Castle Mocks me. "What we gave each other nicknames years ago. I told her a story and she started to call me Kitty." i shrug. "Ok" He laughs. "What's the story?" He asks wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer. "I can't tell you" I say. He leans down and we kiss. My mouth glides against his as his tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I give to him but battle him for dominance. We separate smiling like fools. "I love you" I tell him. "I love you too" He smiles pecking my lips. "So now what are we going to do?" He asks looking like a 3 year old on a sugar rush on Christmas morning. "Four wheeling"
:3
Comment
&
Vote