Sooo Fun!!!

After Castle and I finished 4 wheeling I led him behind the barn. I sat down on the swing set kicking at straw."Kate it's really beautiful out here. I'm glad you allowed me to come out here" Castle says sitting next to me. "Your welcome. Thanks for coming. I don't think I can handle Alexis an my dad on my own. They do a lot!!" I laugh starting to swing. "Glad to help" He smiles swinging. We sit in comfortable silence just swinging.

"Let's do the spider!" I say breaking the silence standing up. "the what?" he asks standing up. I push him back onto the swing."You stay there" I tell him and slip my legs so i'm sitting on his lap facing him with his legs behind him."Oh!!" he smiles finally understanding. He starts swinging and I wrap my arms around his neck as his wrap around the outside of the chains and his hands are on my butt helping to keep me up."so you haven't told your father?" Rick asks looking into my eyes. "I didn't full out say we were dating but I think he knows" I say playing with his hair behind his ear. "Ok well I'm gonna just be how normally are and if he asks we'll say we are dating. I'm gonna kiss you whenever I want an if you object, which I don't believe you will, I will be force to force you into a kiss." Castle smiles. "oh really? And if I kiss you back?" I ask him raising an eyebrow. "then there might be a heated make out session that would state we are dating" He chuckles. "Well then, I guess I can live with that" I smile leaning forward slightly. we swing softly and Castle pulls me up higher on his lap and leans his face closer to mine. I lean the rest of the way cupping his face in my hands kissing him softly and passionately. We have a slight make out session then pull back leaning our foreheads against each other still swinging slightly. "Oh My-" We turn our heads looking over at my dad who is staring in shock at us with his mouth wide open.
:3
Picture is the swing spider thing.
Comment
&
Vote