Dizzy Run

"Rick!!" I yelp. Rick keeps spinning me in the air. "Richard" I say concerned. He quickly sets me down and rush to the bathroom the throw up. "I told you to stop" I growled. "I'm sowwy" he says wrapping his arms around my waist burying his face into my neck. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. "Do you get dizzy easily?" he asks not moving. "yeah" "Really?" "yeah since the shooting" He tighten his arms around me drawn me closer. "Rick we should get ready for the day" I mumble. "but why?" he asks sucking my on pulse point. "Because I want to actually do something with my life." He sighs and moves away from me. "ok" he pouts his bottom lip out his eyes innocent. I smile and bite my lip. I walk past him and smack his *ss. "hey!" he yelped. "you're gonna pay!" I quickly run out of the bathroom. He grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. "Hey" I squeal trying to get lose. "bad girl" he says smacking my butt. "let me go" "no" I get another smack. "pweeeeeease" "noooo" five smacks. drop and let my arms sway while he walks somewhere. I slip my hands in his back pocket and he gasps. I earned yet another smack. suddenly I am thrown onto something soft. I look around and we are in his room. "now time for revenge" He smirks.

-3-

Sorry it's short. Im having writers block.... sorry