kings of stage gay

using josh + Logan, lmao

also I came up with this idea while driving home from college at like, 10pm. I almost hit three different deer

Chase and Mari wanted to be the monarchs of stage gay.

They weren't anywhere close to being there yet, so they had to slowly advance through the levels and beat the masters.

First, the pair conquered Josh and Tyler of Twenty One Pilots just by saying cute things like, "Don't drop her, she's the love of my life" and "Don't let her go too far out there, someone might take her and then I'll have no one to cuddle with".

The pair then beat Gerard and Frank of My Chemical Romance. This one was more difficult, but the girls defeated the men by actually (making it look like they were) kissing.

And now, finally, they were at the top tier. Joshua and Logan, aka Dallon and Brendon of Panic! At The Disco.

It started out that Mari was singing with Logan, and Chase was having a miniature bass battle with Joshua.

Logan strutted over like the diva he is and started kissing his way down the taller man's neck. Mari wasn't going to let that go, so she literally gave the other girl a fucking hickey.

Chase glared at her band mate, who knew she didn't like shit like that. But, as they say, the show must go on. During a brief interlude, Chase handed off her guitar to a member of the crew and grabbed Mari by the arm, pulling her into a kiss. For real this time.

Logan was fuming, he wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck and acted like they were completely alone.

Everything was fine until both Josh and Lo decided they didn't want to keep this PG13. When the clothes started to come off, Chase's eyes widened and she let go of the other girl. "Get them to stop!" She hissed.

Mari pulled a bobby pin from her hair and chucked it towards the men. That didn't get their attention, so she got a hold of the microphone and started singing Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas.

Joshua finally pulled away from his boyfriend/fiance/husband, the author really doesn't know, and started playing and singing along. He really did like this song.

Chase got an electric guitar from offstage and started playing along, and soon, Logan joined in with the singing.

Althought they didn't succeed, Chase and Mari learned a very important lesson.

Don't try to out-gay the kings of stage gay.