periscopes (au)

// [ idk what this idea is but i didn't get more prompts for shitposts today so

au where Lewis and his kids are visiting Logan while he tries to do a periscope/live stream of some sort

and idk why I'm doing this but Ash is around nine in this, so Jon is about five.

-lew]

-.-.-.-

"I wanna talk to Uncle Logan!" Jon complained, crossing his arms over his chest.

Lewis sighed quietly, shaking his head. "You have to wait, buddy. He's busy right now."

"He is not! He's just talkin' to his phone!"

"He's talking to the fans, Jon."

"Like... ceiling fans?"

Lewis shook his head again. "No, it's a bunch of people who like his music and stuff."

"Can I be a fan?"

"If you want to, then yeah."

"Then he can talk to me now!"

And with that, Jon took off into the other room, completely ignoring his father's protests.

The child climbed up on the piano bench beside Logan and leaned up against his arm. "Hi."

Logan looked down, a look of shock on his face, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "Hey, buddy. What's up?" He glanced just past the camera, seeing Lewis making a face at his son. Logan had to keep himself from laughing.

Jon shrugged. "Dad said I had to wait on ya to be done. But I didn't wanna wait."

Logan glanced at the screen, which had become flooded with questions like, "who is the kid?", "is that your kid?", and his personal favorite "where the fuck did the gremlin come from?".

"The kid is my friend's son. I don't think Jon is a gremlin, but you never know." He turned to face the child, staring at him seriously. "Are you a gremlin?"

"No!"

"That sounds like something a gremlin would say."

Another look at the screen shows another flurry of questions.

"who's the kid's dad?"

"is it ryan's kid lol"

"what if it's really brendon's son and he's lying to us??"

"his name is jon?? there goes my heart"

Logan sighed, shaking his head. "Guys, you gotta stop asking about the kid. He's cool. You don't need to know who his dad is." He ruffled up the child's hair with a smile. "Okay, buddy, what's your favorite Disney movie?"

Immediately, Jon responded with, "Hercules!"

"Okay, we can roll with that. Wanna help me play a song from the movie?"

Lewis just kept watch from the doorway, a fond grin on his face.