childhood games (au)

// okay this is based on a story my cousin told me about our childhood
So, in this, I'm choosing to change around ages to match up character's personality with real people
So

Logan is the oldest (10 years old) (based on the way my cousin used to act)
Joshua is the middle one (8 years old) (based on the way I used to act (oh my lord I'm sorry))
Lewis is the youngest (5 years old) (based on my brother)

So... let's go!

(disclaimer: there is a lot of inaccurate information in this because I couldn't bring myself to ask the real answers)

---

"Come on! Hurry!" Logan shouted, running through the trees. "Josh, Lewis, come on, they're gonna get you!"

'They' were nothing more than an imagined threat, a described monster made up mostly to scare the youngest of the group into going into the woods.

Joshua soon caught up and passed Logan, heading for the cluster of trees they always hid under.

Lewis tried his best to keep up, but his short legs and the stuffed animal under his arm, he couldn't keep up. "Logan! Josh! The monsters are gonna get me!" He wailed, closing his eyes and stopping in place.

Logan sighed loudly, throwing his backpack to Josh before running and grabbing Lewis' hand and his toy. "Come on, you big baby. I won't let it get you."

The youngest of their group was crying as Logan had to pretty much drag him to their "hideout".

"Did you get eaten?" Joshua asked curiously as Logan tossed the stuffed animal under the tree.

"No, but this idiot won't stop crying!"

Lewis, who had been wiping his eyes on his shirt sleeve, stopped sobbing long enough to glare up at him. "I don't like you very much right now."

---

A little while later, the three of them were laying under the trees, just talking.

Joshua closed his eyes. "Hey, Logan? What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

"I wanna be a stripper." He answered seriously, "But, if that doesn't work out, I'll be in a band."

"Aren't strippers mostly girls, though?" Joshua asked, genuinely curious.

"My dad says that you shouldn't be one of those. It's not a good job," Lewis added, yawning.

"Fuck what your dad says, I wanna be a stripper."

"You said a bad word!"

----

//cut this short because I got tired?? If you want a part two just tell me