how about a high school au part three

//I had a weird off the wall idea for this au so like:

Chase and Lewis are sure of their gender but not their sexuality?? But Logan decides that he wants to help the pair figure it out??

Idk but just-- an entire scene for this just popped into my head so

-----/

A little while later, they had decided to play 20 Questions.

"What's your favorite animal?" Chase asked quietly, their arm around Lewis. "I like betta fish."

"Cats are obviously the best," Lewis scoffed, resting his head on his friend's chest.

Joshua and Logan both stared at them. "Excuse me, dogs are the fucking greatest animal ever," Logan snapped his fingers, while Joshua nodded in agreement.

"What's your sexuality?" Logan asked, "Because honestly, no offense, I'm not getting heterosexual vibes from either of you."

Chase froze in place, their hand tangled in their hair again. Lewis shrugged. "Neither of us know for sure. I mean, guys are cute, girls are cute, kids that don't conform are cute."

Logan turned to Joshua, a grin on his face. "Can I help them figure it out?"

Joshua sighed and nodded. "Don't scar the kids, though."

Logan kissed his boyfriend on the nose and then gently pushed him away. "Take Chase with you into the living room."

Chase grabbed something from beside their bed and tucked it under their arm, then patted Lewis's head as they got up. They made a few quick hand movements that Joshua recognized as sign language.

"You'll be fine. Go watch some anime or something," Lewis groaned as he buried his face in the pillow again.

Chase sighed and offered Joshua a nervous smile. "Do you like anime?"

"Heck yeah," he grinned, getting up and walking with them into the other room.

That left Logan and Lewis. Logan grabbed Chase's laptop from the desk, flopping down beside Lewis and crossing his legs.

"Dude, this is gonna be great." Logan grinned, opening up a private browsing window on the laptop.

"Are we taking quizzes or something?" Lewis asked hopefully, peering curiously at the screen.

Logan laughed. "Aw, you're so innocent, it's adorable." By then, he had the website he wanted up on the screen and clicked one of the first videos he saw.

"Tell me if you get uncomfortable," he told Lewis with a smirk as the video began playing.

Meanwhile, Joshua and Chase were in the living room, with Death Note on the tv.

"This is my favorite," they said quietly, curling up in their chair.

He nodded, stretching out on the couch. "It's one of my favorites too."

The both of them sat in comfortable silence as their episode played.

-

"What the hell, dude?" Lewis squealed, nearly falling off the bed.

"What?" Logan paused the video, staring at the other boy. "This is a normal way to figure out sexuality!"

"Porn is not normal! Oh my god, why would you show me that?!"

"Oh god, you're one of those."

"One of what?"

"An asexual. Jesus Christ."

------

//I got lazy lmao