ankle tattoos 2

// requested

Also
Joshua's tattoo

AlsoJoshua's tattoo

Logan's tattoo

Lewis' tattoo

(Yeah I figure that Lewis would get stuck with this huge ass thing but anyone else that falls for him would get a smaller version of it? idk??)---

---

Logan was utterly and completely fucked.

He didn't really expect the tattoo to show up, because he didn't really think he actually loved that person.

He sucked in a deep breath and grabbed his phone, sending a text to Lewis.

'hey dude, do you have any of that tattoo concealer stuff left?'

It only took a few minutes for him to respond with a  'yeah, if you need it, come on over. your husband just left'.

Logan didn't think twice before getting into the car and driving over.

Lewis met him at the door, his hoodie thrown back on and the tube of concealer in his hand. "Hey, dude. Why did you need this?"

Logan pushed past Lewis, grabbing his arm and tugging him towards the bathroom. "You gotta help me, and not tell Joshua."

"Oh...kay? Dude, let me go get dressed." Lewis shook him off, heading off towards his bedroom. He came back a few minutes later in his normal attire of black jeans and a tshirt, bracelets covering the new marks on his wrist. "All right, man, what the fuck is going on?"

"I may or may not have cheated on Joshua and I need you to help cover up the other tattoo."

"Please, for the love of Olympus, explain what the fuck is going on."

---

"So, you cheated on your husband with a total stranger and ended up with another mark." Lewis had decided this was as good a time as any to break out the alcohol, and he slid a shot glass over to Logan.

"Yeah." Logan had his head in his hands, ignoring everything else except for his friend's voice.

"If it makes you feel any better, I ended up with two new marks today," Lewis offered.

"But that doesn't affect that Josh isn't gonna be happy when he finds out about this."

"Dude, I ended up with yours and your husband's tattoos."

"Nice," Logan rolled his eyes. "But can you please help me cover up this damned thing?"

"Where is it?" Lewis asked, tilting his head.

Logan stood up and pulled up the hem of his shirt and pulled down his jeans a few inches, showing the triangle design on his hip. "And I hope you can keep buying that concealer stuff, because I'm not telling him anytime soon."

"Let me go get the rest of my kit, I'll show you how to do this..." Lewis sighed loudly, going back into his room.

---

"Thank you so much, man." Logan grinned.

Lewis rolled his eyes. "You could just keep your clothes on and we wouldn't have to apply this shit?"

"Oh, no. I normally don't wear a shirt at home, see my problem?"

"Zeus, give me strength..." Lewis muttered, facepalming. "Go home and see your husband, call me if you need a place to stay."

---

"How was your day?" Joshua asked Logan while they were cuddling.

Logan just smiled. "It was pretty good, I mean, I went and hung out with Lewis for a while--"

"Oh." Joshua's voice was quiet, but Logan could detect the slight hint of jealousy.

"Baby, you don't have to worry about him." He pressed a couple quick kisses to his husband's neck.

"I'm not worried," he protested, lightly running his hand through Logan's hair.

Logan started feeling guilty again, the feeling rising up as he spoke. "Relax. You're the only one that I love like this. Do I need to prove it to you?"

Joshua just nodded, completely oblivious as to what his husband was feeling.

---//
// yeah the last half of this probably sucked but that's because my uncle can't use technology and and kept bothering me every two minutes

Probably a part three where Joshua finds out about the other tattoo and whatnot idfk yet