okay here's a shitpost

Lewis walked up to Logan with a bright smile, something at was incredibly unusual for the elder of the pair, especially around strangers. "Hey!"

Logan, without so much as a glance, replied, "I have a boyfriend."

Lewis looked slightly upset, but tried to play it off. "That's funny, the last guy I talked to had the same name."

-.-

Joshua smiled fondly across the table at Logan. "You know, my favorite day was when we got married."

"My favorite day will always be a different one though," Logan replied, toying with the straw in his drink.

"Wait, what?"

He looked up with a smile, reaching across the table to take Joshua's hands. "My favorite day ever was when you said you were in love with me."

-.-

Joshua rolled his eyes. "Fuck you."

Under his breath, Logan mumbled, "Please."

"What was that?"

"Uh, I said-- yOU WISH"

-.-

Logan groaned, throwing down his pencil. "This is so fucking frustrating, I hate everything and everyone!"

Joshua looked over, a pout on his lips. His voice cracked when he echoed, "Everyone?"

Logan sighed, shaking his head. "Everyone except for you."

-.-

Joshua looked at his two best friends. "Guys, I need advice--"

Lewis perked up immediately, a grin on his face. "Love advice? Trust me, I'm an expert! I have experience with this--"

"Says the virgin," Logan interjected, rolling his eyes.

-.-

Joshua smiled fondly, watching Logan fondly as he and Lewis talked.

Lewis glanced over, a shocked look on his face. "Whoa, he's smiling for once!"

Logan looked confused. "What do you mean? Josh always smiles."

-.-

Logan leaned against the doorframe, smirking over at Joshua. "Hey. You know there's a big sale going on, right?"

"What do you mean?" Joshua asked, looking up from his laptop.

"In my bedroom. Clothes are a hundred percent off." He winked.

-.-

"That's it, I'm gonna tell him," Joshua told Lewis, glancing over at Logan.

"Awesome! Go do it before you lose that confidence!"

Joshua walked over to the younger man with a genuine smile. "Hey, Logan. I've gotta tell you something."

"What's up?"

"I love you."

Logan glared at Joshua, his hands on his hips. "Yeah, right. April fools. I'm not falling for that." He then walked away, leaving a heartbroken Joshua and a guilty Lewis.

"Oops, I forgot that was today. Maybe this wasn't the right time, buddy."

-.-

"Hey, babe, what's your last name?"

"Josh, it hasn't changed since you met me."

Joshua grinned, kneeling down in front of Logan. "Well, maybe it's about time it does."