how about a high school au part... 4?? 5?? Idfk

"How the fuck did you get expelled?" Logan asked, rolling his eyes as he looked through Chase's clothes.

"I went off on Pence and took Lewis 'hostage' when I left." The younger of the two didn't seem bothered at all by what had happened, sprawled across their bed.

Logan rolled his eyes again and threw a wad of clothing at them. "Get dressed, you fucking delinquent. I'll help you with your train wreck hair, and then I've got to deal with Lewis's contouring and shit."

---

Joshua and Lewis were camped out in the bathroom, where the taller of the pair tried to fix Lewis's hair for him.

"I'm really nervous, why did I let you two talk me into this party thing?" Lewis groaned, nervously playing with his hands.

Joshua sighed. "Hey, we didn't talk you into anything, we offered to bring you and Chase with us, and you two agreed."

---

"You're new here, aren't you?" A bright haired girl bounded up to Lewis with a grin.

He nodded nervously, and she gave him a flirtatious grin. "I'm Kelly. And you are?"

"Lewis is asexual, Kelly. You aren't getting anywhere with him." Logan laughed.

The girl scowled for a moment before catching sight of Chase. "What about you, cutie?"

"I'm asexual too," they replied quietly, ducking behind Joshua.

"Goddammit," Kelly sighed. "All of the cute ones are either ace, taken, or not into me."

"Kelly. You think everyone is attractive." A boy with ginger hair walked up and pushed her shoulder. "Joshua, Logan! How are you two? Haven't seen you here in a while."

"Seth! I'm fine, Josh is good, he found a couple more kids," Logan answered. "This is Lewis and Chase."

"Nice to meet you both," Seth smiled warmly, holding out his hand to Lewis and nodding at Chase. "I'm Seth."

"Nice to meet you," Lewis smiled back awkwardly, shaking his hand. Chase nodded and mouthed the same words.

"Anyway, you guys can just hang out and whatever, those two know how this works so just stick with them." Seth then turned and walked away.

"What kind of party is this, dude?" Lewis asked in confusion.

"You've read those high school alternate universe fanfictions? This is like the LGBT+ version of a high school party that Kelly and Seth started last year."

-----//
//yeah I'm awful but the next part of this is gonna be just a huge lgbt+ party

If you've got more characters that I could use it'd be cool if you'd drop their name and sexuality in the comments