wow people actually dont mind shitposts

// [ there are gonna be a few sad ones that i found at the very end of the post, so the last two involve character death/ near death

There are four short stupid ones, and then the two longer sad-ish ones. The first has a happy ending, the second does not

-lew]

-.-.-.-

"Why are you just laying there?" Lewis asked quietly.

"I'm not gonna lie, I just don't feel like getting up. Like, ever." Logan replied, sighing.

"Well, do you mind if I lay down beside you? Like, keep ya company or whatever?"

"Go for it."
-.-.-

"You're an idiot, Logan."

"But I'm your idiot."

-.-.-

"I could totally beat you up," a very drunk Logan murmured, cuddling up against Joshua.

Joshua just laughed, running his hand through Logan's hair. "I know."

-.-.-

"Since when are you a badass?" Joshua asked.

"Since always, duh!" came Logan's immediate response.

-.-.-

Lewis sat beside Logan's hospital bed, a grim look on his face. Every few minutes, he would lightly squeeze the younger man's hand in hopes of getting a response. The doctors had told him not to get his hopes up, but his optimism was shining brightly like normal.

"Hey, Logan. They told me that you might not wake up and they're gonna take you off the machines today... I keep on thinking maybe it's my fault for not getting to your house sooner that day... But the fans are sending cards an' shit, even though someone told 'em not to..."

Lewis just kept talking, glancing at his watch. He had about five more minutes before he had to leave, and honestly, he was probably making things worse on himself by staying until the last minute.

When the doctor arrived to take care of everything, Lewis' tears had returned in full force. He leaned over and lightly kissed Logan's temple, squeezing his hand one last time. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

Logan's eyes opened, and it took him a moment to register the fact that he was actually alive. The second thing he noticed was his best friend's teary goodbye, the slight pressure on his hand. He returned the gesture, which honestly scared the elder of the two to death.

His voice husky and rough from disuse, Logan murmured, "Why are you crying?" He tried to force himself into a sitting position, reaching out with cold hands to try to comfort his friend.

Lewis' hand flew up to cover his mouth, the other going to roughly wipe at his eyes. "Oh my god, you're alive--" And instead of crying out of despair, he was crying tears of joy.

-.-.-

"Please don't die on me, please, I swear if you die--" Joshua tried his best to keep pressure on the gunshot wound on Logan's chest, but he had a sinking suspicion that nothing he was doing would help in the end. Logan's head was resting in Joshua's lap, and despite their location in the city, an ambulance wouldn't be there for almost half an hour. The younger grabbed on to his husband's hand, clinging tightly.

In a weak voice, Logan quietly asked, "While I'm going unconscious, could you do something?"

"Anything," the elder promised.

"Sing for me?"

Joshua was a little startled by the request, but nodded and started singing quietly. "You are my sunshine..."

Logan shakily joined in on the next line, his voice not sounding even remotely like it normally would. "My only sunshine..."

"You make me happy, when skies are gray, you'll never know, dear, how much I love you..."

Right before Joshua could finish the last words, he felt the grip on his hand go slack. With tears in his eyes, he sang, "please don't take my sunshine away."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

// [ yikes
i really need to stop trying with dad stuff because i butcher it and make it sound awful oops]

edit:  sAD NOT DAD JESUS CHRIST LEW GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER