Chapter one John

John:

( I finished this book but i will be tweaking it so lily and john have a better emotional connection but yes it's finished)

I've started to understand something in life, just because someone is an adult doesn't mean that they understand everything/ know what they are talking about.

I think about this as Im giving blood for a blood drive, one of the husky nurse's tell me to close my eyes and relax but I can't help thinking about what my aunt said this morning while I was finishing a breakfast sandwich and texting my current girlfriend of the week. " hey sexy see you after school?" i text her " we need to talk.. my locker before the first bell" she texts back i roll my eyes, why are girls so needy why can't we just make out or have sex and that's it why do they want a relationship. I start to walk to the front door of our apartment but my aunt gives me that look, at first I thought she lost a contact in one eye but I could tell she needed to talk.

"I've met someone" she blurts out

"oookaayyy" I say slowly.

"we are talking about moving in together " she says slowly so I understand, " woah what do you mean ......... where the hell am i going to live because im not going to be in a spear room listening to you have sex every night" i say loudly. her eye got wide and i should have just said okay start looking for a apartment. " you will turn 18 when you go to college you can live on campus" she says trying to brush off what i said earlier. " who said i was going to college i haven't applied anywhere yet" i slam the door in her face.
"HEY!"

I jump out of my skin

"What" as I open my eyes

"This isn't nap time, get some crackers and get out" says a nurse.

I look at my arm and there's no needle any more.

"Beep, Beep" my phone rang "oh shit " i get up to quick and my head starts to spin.