Chapter 18 Lily

I go back to giving out meds ad taking blood and about 3 hours of nurse sarah teaching me how to do paper work.
When I get home I take a long shower and brush my teeth.
I'm about to put my pjs on when my phone rings
" hello?"
" Lily you need to down to the hospital it's important" John says and then hangs up
My dad is still at the hospital so clearly I can't be to worried but I put on some underwear and jeans.
I drive to the hospital worried that something might be wrong. I can feel my heart beat slowly than getting faster. I get to his room and the lights are off
" John what's wrong you're scaring-"
But I stopped what I was saying
His room was lit up with a bunch of candles
" whaa 
" do you like it... Nurse Sarah helped" he says slowly
" wow bravo to nurse sarah....but  why do you have a bunch of candle and why did you call me sounding so worried".
He doesn't say anything but moves over and pats a open place on his bed. I sit down confused, he grabs my hands and looks me in my eyes.
" Lily ..... I love you" he says
" ohh ummm john-" I say
He puts his palm on my ear and kisses me on my lips and then on my neck.
I can tell where he leading to and I stop him.
" John ... I'm a ......" I says brushing my wet hair behind my ear.
" yeah I think we covered that already Lily pad" he says in my ear.
" don't call me that" I play.
" what are you going to do about it,he says leaning back on the hospital bed and putting his hands behind his head.
I get on my knees and pull one over to the other side of his bed so I'm face to face with him.            I slowly move so my mouth is in his ear. 

" I could do a lot to make you regret saying that" I whisper 

" ooo I'm so scared " I can see his smile through the candle light.
I push myself forward so I'm pretty much on top of him, I put my fingers through his hair and kiss his neck, then up to his chin, finally I kiss his soft lips a couple of times.
" honestly this isn't making me regret anything it's more like making me happy I'm a smart ass" he says with a grin. I smack him playfully.
" he you can't just go around hitting people in a hospital" he says laughing at his own joke.
I lay on his chest and whisper in his ear " is it going to hurt" I say seriously
He sits me up and kisses me on my forehead " yes..." he says with a straight face.
" your suppose to lie to me " i giggle a little.
" never ...... I love you too much " he says whispering