Counting Stars (Sequel to A Perfect Mistake {Peterick Mpreg})

LETS RECAP THIS MOTHER FUCKER, OK?!:

Ok, so in the previous story, Patrick got pregnant by Pete and eventually had a beautiful baby girl that they named Emily. Pete and Patrick eventually got married and then the whole story turned out to be them explaining to Emily how they met and lived their lives up until three weeks after the wedding. Soon after though, Patrick finds Pete upstairs in their bedroom and Pete tells him that he thinks he could be pregnant.

AND THAT'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GLEE!

Oh wait... No... That's what you missed on A Perfect Mistake... Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Patrick's POV)

"Patrick, I-I think I'm pregnant," Pete told me.

"Y-You what?" I asked, completely shocked out of my mind. "How is that...?"

"Possible?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah," I said.

"Obviously the same way it happened to you," he said. "That's why I asked what the odds were that a married couple could have the same thing wrong with them."

"But are you sure you are?" I asked.

"Not positive, but I was thinking I should call the doctor in a little bit and see if I can get in to see," Pete said.

"That's a good idea," I said as I dug my phone out of my pocket. "Here."

"Thanks," he said as he took my phone.

I watched Pete stand up and walk towards the window and he dialed the doctor's office number. Now that I was looking at him, he did seem to look a little bigger. Not much, but a little. If he is, he can't be that far along. And he's been complaining that his feet hurt a lot and he's been pissing like crazy, just as I was when I was pregnant. He did even throw up a few times the past mornings... He's been pretty god damn moody as well and the he says his back hurts a lot too.

Oh shit. Pete's pregnant.