Lovely (Patrick's POV)

"Hey!" the doctor said as he walked in. "How have you two been? Beautiful wedding by the way."

"Been pretty damn good," I said as I laughed. "And thanks for coming!"

"Not a problem!" he said as he sat down. "So, what seems to be the problem today?"

"I'll let Pete explain that," I said.

"Uh well," Pete said as he moved his hands around, not being able to keep still. "What do you think the odds would be that two people that got married had the same issue wrong with them?"

"Like what?" the doctor asked.

"Like male pregnancy," Pete said.

"Are you.. Again?" the doctor asked as he turned to me.

"Me? No!" I said.

"P-Pete?" he asked.

"I-I think I could be... I don't know how that could even happen that the two of us, out of what? Seven billion people or whatever? Could wind up meeting, getting married, and then possibly having the same exact thing happen," Pete said.

"Well, I can go see if we can get an ultrasound done, ok?" the doctor asked as he stood up.

"Thanks," Pete said.

And with that being that, the doctor walked out and closed the door behind him. I turned my head and looked at Pete. He was holding his head in his hands like he was earlier today. I slowly got up and walked over to him, picking him up and holding him in my arms. I didn't realize it at first, but Pete was crying. I heard him sniffle and sob a little into my shoulder, so I hugged him tighter and that's when he let it all go. I wonder why he's taking this so hard...

"Pete, baby," I said.

"W-Wha-What?" he asked.

"Hun, why are you so upset over this?" I asked.

"I-I just don't think that this should happen to me. I feel like I've been a terrible father to Em and now we might possibly have another child on the way? I-I don't know if I can do this. That and having to go through what you went through. You were in so much pain. I felt terrible. This is just... I'm scared," he said as he cried harder after he was finished.

"Pete, first of all, how on earth have you been a terrible father to Emily? And even if we do have another one on the way, I'll be here for you. Pete, you're so strong and I know it's going to hurt, but do you remember how happy we were when I had Emily? Imagine feeling that magic again. I know it's a scary thing, but I have you back, baby," I said as I hugged him tighter.

"I feel like I've been a terrible father to her because of those few times I 'yelled' at her and she cried. I just feel bad and I hated seeing her like that. Yeah, I remember how we felt. It was an amazing feeling," he said.

"Pete, baby, she just was young and wasn't used to being disciplined," I said. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"I-I know, but I still felt bad," he said.

"Look at me," I said.

"What?" he asked as he lifted his head and looked at me.

"God, I hate seeing you cry," I said as I allowed a tear to fall down my cheek. "Listen, you're going to be fine, ok? I won't let you fall."

"I love you Patrick," Pete said as he wiped my tear away and then kissed me.

"I love you too, baby," I said as I kissed back.