Semi-Automatic (Pete's POV)

Well, it's been about two weeks since Patrick and I found out that I'm pregnant. This feels extremely weird, but I'm learning to deal with it since I'm only going to get bigger.

I have to give Patrick credit though. I've been complaining like hell so much recently and he's dealing with it. He's not raising his voice at me and getting irritated. Or at least if he does, he isn't showing it. He's a trooper.

"How are you doing?" Patrick asked as he walked into the living room and sat by me.

"Ok, I guess," I said.

"You guess?" he asked. "What's that mean?"

"I'm really tired," I said. "But it's nothing."

"You want to go up to bed?" he asked.

"Nah," I said. "If anything, I'll wind up crashing down here."

"Why have you been sleeping down here recently?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I've felt like I've been needing some space recently."

"I give you your space," he said.

"Barely," I said.

"Fine, then I'll move over," Patrick said as he got up and sat on a chair.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"You said you needed your space," he said.

"Yeah, but you don't have to be a dick about it," I said. "What's been going on with you lately?"

"Me? Well, besides the fact that all you do is bitch and moan about every little thing under the sun, nothing," Patrick said.

"Well, excuse me," I said as I sat up. "I'm so sorry I'm knew to this."

"It's fucking annoying," he said under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I said it's fucking annoying!" he yelled.

"Oh, now we're yelling?" I asked.

"Why the fuck not? We can do any fucking thing we want to," Patrick shouted.

"Fine by me!" I yelled.

"Why don't you just grow a pair and be a man?" he asked.

"Excuse me?!" I screamed.

"You heard me! You've been acting like a little bitch these past couple weeks!" he shouted.

"I'm fucking sorry I'm not perfect!" I shouted as I stood up.

"Far from it!" he shouted at me.

"Oh, and you think you're so god damn perfect, don't you?" I screamed.

"Did I say that?" he asked.

"Well, if I'm not, then you sure as hell must be!" I yelled.

"Oh, go fuck yourself Pete!" he shouted.

"It'd be better than any fuck I've gotten from you!" I said.

"Join the club!" he shouted.

"You're a fucking prick!" I screamed.

"Look who's fucking talking!" Patrick yelled at me. "Why don't you just fucking leave?"

"Maybe I will!" I shouted as I walked over to the table and grabbed the keys. "Anything is better than staying here with you!"

"I can't stand seeing you here anymore!" Patrick shouted. "Get the hell out of here!"

"I am!" I yelled. "I fucking hate you, Patrick!"

After I shouted at him, I grabbed my sweatshirt and slammed the door behind me as I walked out. Right out of Patrick's life. I already knew where I was going to go: Brendon and Dallon's place. They were out of town for the next few days with Emily. They asked if they could take her on a little trip, so Patrick and I said sure. I knew where they hid the spare key and I don't think they'd mind if I stay there at least until they get back.

I pulled up to their place about ten minutes later and got out of the vehicle. I dug around in a plant near the door and found the key. I unlocked the door and walked in and instantly plopped down on the couch.