Glowing Eyes (Pete's POV)

What can I say? Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Oh, and one of the best fucks, if I do say so myself... Maybe Panic! was right... "A better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck," definitely true. Patrick might act innocent, but he's a freak in the sheets, and yes, I just said that, and only because it's true.

Anyway... I'm going to tell Patrick when he wakes up that I want Emily to come home today. I've been missing her like crazy and its been my fault she hasn't been home. I feel bad about that and I just want to hug her. I miss my little girl!

"You ok, baby?" Patrick asked as he stretched and turned over and looked at me.

"Yeah," I said as I smiled and hugged him. "Good morning baby."

"Morning," he said as he stretched again and hugged me back. "I had fun last night."

"I did too," I said. "Hell, you fucked me good and I'm a little sore, but that's ok."

"Are you serious?" Patrick asked as he chuckled.

"Completely," I said.

"Sorry baby," he said.

"Don't think anything of it," I said. "I still had fun no matter what."

"And judging by what I did to you, I'm going to say that I had fun too," Patrick said as he laughed again and kissed me.

"And guess what else," I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I think Emily should come home today," I said.

"I do too," he said as he smiled.

"Well," I said as I jumped up and out of bed. "Lets go!"

"Calm down!" Patrick said as he laughed and then got out of bed. "Can we put clothes on first?"

"What? You don't like this look?" I asked as I looked down at my body, which indeed, had no clothes on it.

"Well, I do, but I don't think the guys will appreciate it," he said.

"True," I said as I laughed and then grabbed my boxers and slipped them on.

Patrick laughed again and then he slipped his on too. We each got clothes on and then fixed our hair so it was at least somewhat decent. After that, I practically dragged Patrick down the stairs, through the living room and out the door, then I basically pushed him into the vehicle.

"Maybe I should drive or you at least have to calm down," Patrick said as he buckled up.

"I'm good now," I said. "Promise."

"Good," he said as he leaned over the counsel and kissed me. "Now lets go and get our little girl."

I smiled and kissed him again, then I drove off. As far as I know, Emily was at Joe and Andy's today, so I took off that way. Patrick and I got there about ten minutes later and I practically jumped out of the vehicle without even shutting it off. I heard Patrick laugh and then the vehicle shut off. By the time he caught up with me, I was already at the door and just about to knock. Patrick laughed at me again and grabbed my face and kissed me, but he knocked before just so I couldn't.

"Hey! No sucking face on the doorstep!" Andy said.

"Oops," Patrick said as he chuckled.

"Daddy!" Patrick and I heard Emily yell from inside the house.

We turned our heads and saw Emily running towards us. I opened my arms and she jumped right into them. I picked her up and squeezed and kissed her cheeks. Patrick hugged her and me at the same time. It felt good to have my little girl back in my arms. We felt like a good ole' family again.