Oh Ms. Believer (Patrick's POV)

Ok, if I don't stop spinning soon, I'm going to puke and that'd definitely put a whole damper on Pete's little dance party, which I'm sure will wind up trashing the entire house, but that's ok.

"Ok!" I said as I pulled away from them. "I gotta stop now!"

"I agree," Pete said as he pulled away as well and stumbled to the couch and sat down.

"That's ok," Emily said as she grabbed onto Jaimee's other hand. "Jaim and I have got this."

They started spinning around and it made Pete and I laugh to the point where we could barely breath. They weren't even spinning the whole time, they started running around the room and doing weird little dances that they just made up, but for a five and ten year old, they were actually really good! I was impressed!

"Ok, I'm ready to get back in action!" Pete said as he stood up and joined Jaim and Em by running around with them and jumping everywhere. "Come on Patrick!"

"Alright," I said as I stood up. "Fine!"

As I was just about to run next to Jaim, Pete grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him, making me yelp and almost fall, but Pete caught me. He smiled at me and kissed me quickly, then continued running with me still in his arms.

A few minutes later, Emily ran over to Pete's phone and went through his Fall Out Boy playlist- yes, Pete's in the band and yes, he has a playlist of his own music. Emily hit a song and then happily jogged back over to Jaimee and started dancing with her again.

"Coffee's For Closers," I said as I laughed when the song came on. "Nice choice, my darlin'."

"I thought so, daddy," Emily said as she smiled. "You know it's one of my favorites!"

"I just wanna see you two dance at the end like you do when you perform it!" Jaimee said.

"I thought so!" Pete said as he laughed.

We all continued dancing around until the end of the song. After that, the little music bit came on that sounded almost like it was something from the Renaissance era. Pete and I gladly took our places in front of each other and then danced around with our hands behind our backs. We went slowly around in a circle and then ended the song with a bow to each other. Nothing better than dancing with my baby.

We danced and sang for another goor few hours until it was finally around ten at night. The girls are lucky it's a weekend! Still, it's pretty late for them to be up. I suggested we head up to bed, but Pete had a better idea- build a fort in the living room and all crash down here tonight. He knows me. I can never object to a fort building opportunity...

The girls were all in for it too, which didn't surprise Pete or I. We laughed as we watched them run up to their rooms and grab just about every pillow and blanket they could fit in their tiny little arms. They rushed back downstairs and threw everyting by Pete. He laughed and then made a fort out of the blankets, pillows, and couch coushins in a matter of minutes. After that, we all went back upstairs and changed into our pajamas. As Pete and I walked back to the living room, Emily and Jaimee were already in the fort with a few of their stuffed animals and giggling. Pete and I quickly crawled in beside them and then turned the tv on. We watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs for about forty five minutes until both Jaimee and Emily were out cold.

"Well, I think today was very productive," Pete whispered to me as he sat up and looked at me.

"I agree," I said as I smiled.

"I'm glad I have such a perfect family," he said. "I mean the most perfect daughters and the worlds most perfect husband."

"Aww, Pete," I said as I blushed, but thank god it was dark so Pete couldn't see.

"You know what else I'm glad about?" he asked as he laid back down and snuggled up against me.

"What?" I asked as I put my arms around him.

"I'm glad that you let me know that I could be my own spotlight," he said.

*A/N* The end c: