Holding on to You (Patrick's POV)

Ok, the way Emily ran into Pete's arms, that was freaking adorable. That was like the cutest thing I've ever seen. After she did that, I hugged them both and I felt like one big happy family again!

But now I feel like an even bigger family... It's been about a month since we brought Emily back home and guess what? Pete's pregnant again! This time though, we're being careful and patient with each other. I don't want tp upset him again and have a repeat of last time... I'm pretty sure that it'd ruin the both of us.

Pete and I went to the doctor about a week and a half ago and he's about two weeks along in his pregnancy, so it's still incredibly early, but things seem to be going well, despite the morning sickness. We haven't told any of the guys yet. Pete wants to let them figure it out for themselves just because he's an asshole like that, but he's my asshole and I love him. We haven't even told Emily yet. I think Pete wants to tell her soon, but I think he wants to make sure that she won't tell anyone first, which I get. It shouldn't be too long before he starts showing and everyone guesses though. Maybe another two and a half to three months.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Pete asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"About us, Emily, and the baby," I said as I rested my hands on his.

"I'm excited," Pete said.

"I am too," I said as I grabbed his hand and led us to the couch.

"What do you think this one will be?" he asked as we sat down.

"Hmm," I said as I thought. "I'm thinking another little girl."

"I am too," he said as he smiled. "That's kind of weird."

"But whatever it is, we'll love it unconditionally," I said as I leaned down and kissed Pete's stomach.

"Daddy, why are you kissing daddy's belly?" Emily asked as she appeared in front of Pete and I.

Well, shit. I hope she can keep a secret because I have a feeling Pete and I have to tell her now...

"Emily, come up on daddy's lap," Pete said as he patted his legs.

"Ok!" Emily said as she hopped on Pete's lap.

"Ok, now," Pete said. "Daddy and I have something to tell you, but you have to promise not to tell another living, breathing soul."

"I promise!" she said as she smiled.

"Em, you're going to have a little brother or sister," Pete said.

"Really?!" she asked as she jumped.

"Yes!" I said as I laughed. "That's why I was kissing daddy's belly."

"But you can't tell anyone!" Pete said.

"I won't daddy!" she said.

Well, now that we got that out of the way, Pete, Emily, and I spent the rest of the day on the couch in each others arms watching a shitload of movies. It was one of the best days I've had in a while. I love holding the one I love and then my little girl.

Emily wound up falling asleep around nine, so I got up and brought her up to bed. I came back down a few minutes later and then snuggled with Pete again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead and the last thing I remember was falling asleep in his arms.