Isle of Flightless Birds (Patrick's POV)

Well, ever since that night about two weeks ago, Pete's been incredibly depressed. It seemed to get worse when Emily, Brendon, and Dallon came home. Obviously we had to tell them, so that really took its toll on Pete. He actually couldn't even tell them. When he was about to, he instantly burst into tears and had to walk out of the room. I had to tell them and it crushed all of them. Emily didn't understand that much, but I just told her that something happened and that she wouldn't be having a little brother or sister. Seeing her hurt expression hurt me the most. Brendon and Dallon said to call if we needed anything, same with Joe and Andy. They all felt bad for us, so they wanted to be there for all of us.

Emily has been staying with either Joe and Andy, Brendon and Dallon, or Spencer and his girlfriend for the past two weeks as well. I don't want her seeing Pete when he's like this. I call her everyday and talk to her and sing her a little bedtime song before bed. She asks when she can come home, but I just tell her soon since I really don't know...

And speaking of Pete, seeing him like this is breaking my heart as well. I know he's hurting and so am I, but I hate seeing him like this. Its been the same thing day after day: Me getting up, Pete staying in bed, me making breakfast and eating, Pete laying in bed and not eating, me talking to others and trying to be happy, Pete still in bed and avoiding all human contact as much as he can. He's beginning to worry me. He has barely come out of the bedroom in these past two weeks. I sit in there with him sometimes and hold him while he cries, and god, it makes me feel terrible. Pete is getting seriously affected by the loss of this baby.

I've been downstairs almost all day today though. I decided to just stay down here today and get some things done for the band. It's getting pretty late though, so I'm probably going to head up to bed soon. It's at least past eleven, so I packed everything I was working on up and then turned off all of the lights and went upstairs. I opened the door quietly just in case Pete was sleeping, but he wasn't. He was sitting up in bed and watching tv.

"You're still up," I said as I smiled and walked over to our closet.

"Yeah, I can't sleep," he said.

"Gotcha," I said as I grabbed a pair of different pants and then walked into the bathroom.

I got changed into the pants and threw my shirt and other pants in the hamper. I walked out of the bathroom and then got into bed next to Pete. Pete smiled at me- and might I add that this is the first time in two weeks that he's smiled?- and then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I smiled and turned around and hugged him.

"Where's this Pete coming from?" I asked.

"I've missed you," he said as he kissed my cheek. "And I know I've been pretty distant lately."

"It's nothing," I said. "But I missed you too."

"I'm sorry I haven't been myself," he said.

"Baby, don't think anything of it," I said. "You had every reason not to be yourself."

"I intend to make it up to you though," he said as he kissed me again.

"Oh," I said as sat up. "How so?"

"I think you know," Pete said as he slid on top of me under the covers and straddled me.

"I do now," I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply.

He smiled and kissed me back. He rested his arms on my shoulders and folded his hands behind my head as he kissed me. I really hope Pete is feeling better and not just doing this, but judging by this, he's ok now. He started grinding against me, making us both moan into our kiss. I pushed Pete onto the bed and got on top of him, pulling the covers off of both of us. I hadn't gotten this in a long, long time, so tonight, I intended to take it all the way.

I was holding Pete's arms down with my hands while I was still on top of him. I started grinding on him just as he had on me. He was moaning and I could definitely tell the excitement was getting to him, as it was for me too.

Pete eventually wrapped his arms around me and pulled my pants down. I kicked them the rest of the way off and then Pete flipped us over again. I ripped his shirt off and then kissed his chest. He moaned and threw his head back. I was running my hands up and down his legs and eventually rested them under the elastic of this boxers. I kept one hand there and then with the other, I teased him from time to time, making him moan a few more times.

"Please," he moaned in my ear. "Just fuck me."

I smiled at him and then kissed him once more. I finally pulled his boxers all the way down and wrapped my hand around his hard member. As I started moving my hand, he moaned louder and threw his head back. I only did that for about a minute or two because, like I said, we hadn't done this in a while and I knew the excitement was getting to the both of us, so I didn't want him coming too early.

After I was done with that, I kissed him passionately again and then I pulled my boxers off. I moved his legs apart and wasted no time thrusting into him hard. We both threw our heads back and moaned in unison. I forgot how good doing this to Pete felt.

I had Pete basically laying in the middle of the bed and I was hunched over him thrusting into him harder and harder. It's like I couldn't even control myself, but Pete didn't seem to be complaining. I eventually grabbed onto Pete's hips and pulled him towards me with every thrust.

Pete grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. He moaned with every thrust and seemed to be out of breath, but that didn't stop him from kissing me. We were both sweating, breathing heavily, and moaning. God, I missed this like fucking hell.

"Oh god," I moaned as I hid my face in the crook of Pete's neck. "Pete!"

I came deep inside of him and I moaned through it all. This had to have been one of the best orgasms I've ever had. After I was done, I grabbed Pete's member and began stroking it again. I picked up the pace and he eventually grabbed my shoulder, digging his nails into it, and moaned my name as he came on my hand and his stomach. After he recovered, he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him again and kissed me. I've missed this more than words can say and I've missed Pete so, so much too. I'm glad he's back.