fifteen

Sorry guys, short I know. But I needed to get something up for y'all.
Drama ;-) (more of it coming soon)

instagram: @hardcoreluke
personal insta: @soashleighh
***** SO I'M GOING TO ADD A GIRL FOR ASHTON INTO THE STORY SOON. IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ASHTON'S GIRLFRIEND, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER****

I woke up with Luke’s arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I blinked my eyes a couple times, adjusting them to the light. 

“Ouch” I could barely open my left eye, I raised my hand to my cheek instinctively to reveal what I already knew. Both my cheek and eye were swollen. I could feel the bruise.

Everything that happened yesterday was real.

Jason was actually here. He IS actually here.

He actually slapped me.

I slid out of Luke’s grip and walked in to the en-suite, flicking on the light and gasping loudly at the bruise on my face. I had a black eye, and practically the whole left side of my face was swollen. He slapped me hard. 

I wasn’t going to put up with Jason’s bullshit for ‘as long as needed’.

I had been so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn’t noticed Luke waking up and walking into the bathroom; until he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

“Jesus Dans, you’ve got a black eye” he exclaimed,

“No shit, Luke” I spat, instantly regretting it as the sadness in his eyes instantly appeared.

“What’s wrong?” he sighed,

“Why don’t you ask your mate, Jason” I laughed sarcastically,

“What are you talking about?” I could sense that he was beginning to get annoyed.

“Do you seriously believe that I ‘tripped over and hit my face on the wall’?” I sighed,

“Well, yeah?” he questioned,

“So you’re not even going to contemplate the fact that Jason might’ve done it?” I snapped,

“What are you trying to say Daniella?!” he yelled,

“That friend of yours, he fucking slapped me!” I screamed, as if it was obvious.

Luke looked shocked for a minute, just as Jason walked in the room. He always gets involved at the right fucking time, doesn’t he?

“What’s going on? I heard yelling?” he asked, his voice dripping with lies.

“Is it true, Jason?” Luke asked bitterly,

“What are you talking about?” Jason scratched his neck, acting confused,

“Did you slap my girlfriend?” Luke questioned,

“Slap her? What? And why on earth would I do that?!” Jason denied.

Is he actually fucking serious.

“Dans, why are you lying to me? What’s this even about?” Luke sighed, looking at me.

My mouth gaped open.

He believed this fucking son of a bitch over me?

“You believe him? Over me?” my voice cracked,

“Maybe she just wants a little bit of attention Luke, I mean she’s used to it being just you and her, and now I’m here, maybe I should just stay at a hotel?” Jason interrupted,