A/N

yo yo yo
so i actually apoligise v v much if any of you thought this was an update, you were probably expecting one after a couple of months lmao
although this is not an update, i'm just letting you guys know that i am still continuing on with the story! i would never just stop it. 
i know this is like the hundreth time i've gone kind of M.I.A on y'all but i just get super busy a lot, i'm from a family of 5 kids, i have 3 little siblings whom i'm constantly baby sitting and stuff like that, and i also have a lot of homework, etc. i've also watched all 6 seasons of vampire diaries, all of the originals and i'm onto teen wolf now. #whoops
just writing this to let you know there will most definitely be in update soon, i promise you that. i apologise for not having constant updates but i have commitments like school, which come before this.
i'm moving houses in about 10 days so i'll be super busy with that too.
i'll try my very best to update as much and as fast as i can and get the book finished so i'm no longer leaving you all hanging. there's only a few more chapters to go, as well as an epilogue. 

i love you all a whole tonne, i'm sorry for constantly not updating for months on end and making you all wait.
thank you all so much for the support i have been given for this terrible story, you're all amazing.
and also, thank you all for contributing to the 200+ subscribers my friends now have. they were all individually shocked with the amount of support they have been getting and i can not thank any of you enough, you're the most wonderful people on earth.

also, if you want to read more of my things, i have only recently started an ashton irwin fan fic that i'm so fucking hyped for, the plot is really different and i'm so excited about writing it. i'll be focusing a lot on that story once this one is complete, so i only hope i get the amount of readers on that as i have with this, because i can assure you it'll be ten times better.

love you all,
have a good night / day
- Ash,
xxx