Before I start crafting let's wrap this shit up

"....passengers on flight TX 6293 to Chiang Mai, Thailand are requested to go to gate..."

"Come on, Dan! We have to get to the gate!"

Dan jogged a bit faster to catch up to an impatient looking Phil. "I'm out of breath" Dan gasped. Phil shook his head and they continued to fast-walk towards their gate.

They had been to so many places together: from Greece to Egypt, Egypt to Nigeria (happy Independence Day, Nigeria!), Nigeria to Ethiopia, Ethiopia to Tanzania then to Madagascar (I'm moving to Madagascar in a few months just fyi)

UPDATE: nope not anymore I'm going to boarding school in England ayo

From Africa, they went to the Middle East. Seeing Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Azerbaijan and Kazakstan made them feel in awe of what the world had to show. But the heat was unbearable and they looked like burnt tomatoes by the time they got to Asia.

After gaping at Rajasthan, Goa, and other places in India, they got to Thailand.

Fun fact: I come from Chiang Mai ✌🏻️(north of Thailand)

Dan and Phil reached the gate and boarded the plane. "Phew, I thought we weren't going to make it"
"Like that time I was dying in New Delhi when we had to run to the gate?"
"Yes, Dan. Like that" Phil laughed.

Their plane flight lasted 4 hours and they had finally reached their destination. They got their luggage and walked out of the airport. "So it says our hotel is on the Nimman Hemin street"
"I don't even know what you just said but cool. Let's get a taxi"

This is when they discovered that barely anyone in Thailand spoke English.

After 15 minutes of hand movements and charades, they found a taxi and managed to get to the hotel.

"Oh goodness I thought we were going to be stuck there forever"
"I'm glad we made it"

I'm gonna wrap this story up soon and I'm so sorry I will be skipping a bunch of countries otherwise this book would be incredibly long but idk what do you think?