Epilogue

A few months later Killian and I had said our vows outside of my family home. Tristan had been more than happy to open up for everyone stating it would have been what mom and dad wanted. All our friends from the colonies and the Displaced celebrated with us. Noelle offered to watch Abel for a few days while Killian and I took a small honeymoon, mostly just vacationing at our house, which used to be just his house.

While I wished my parents could have been there, it helped to have all the people I considered family by my side. I stood by myself on the balcony later watching Ace and Connor dance, finally accepted by their families. Tristan appeared to be joking with Noelle, until her hand slapped him across the face. I sighed, those two were a match made in heaven if they'd not be so stubborn. I was lost in my thoughts, only momentarily startled when I felt my husband's arms wrap around me, his familiar scent settling over us.

"I love you baby," he whispered, his hands rested on my stomach I knew that he was wishing had another of his babies growing there. Not yet, I thought, but soon.

"I love you too," I told him. We watched together as colorful fireworks shot into the sky. A sign of a celebration and love.

***Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my story, hopefully it wasn't too horrible for a first time writer. I'm going to be updating the cover this week, however it will still be the same book.

***Sequel ideas...Tristan and Noelle??

***Please follow my Facebook page A.M. Brooks. I do book reviews and will be sponsoring my own work soon enough. I'm also on Twitter

@brooksauthor   :)