6. PiZzA

Anna: POV:

After I miraculously ordered pizza for everyone, Niall thanked me billion million times.

Man he and abby were a couple of food hounds. I took the liberty of ordering them their own pizzas.

I hung out in Harry's room, watching some movie about a shark that kills people, Sharknado, while he took a shower. Whatever it was it was stupid and I should have stopped watching it for my fear of sea creatures.

I laid down on his bed on my stomach to see the TV, and then shifted myself around so I was on my back and I was watching the TV upside down. It was kind of cool.

I was watching Netflix so I could really pick whatever I wanted to. It took me about an hour to finally pick something I wanted to watch. Two reasons; I'm indecisive and I was laying upside down.

I finally picked a movie called Fat Kid Rules The World. I've seen it before and I basically wanted to watch it the entire time I decided on a movie.

I started it and it was the part where the kid, Troy was ready to step in front of the bus and kill himself when the other kid, Marcus pushed him out of the way.

I began to wonder how long it took pizza to be made in Poland. I also began to assume abby and Niall would steal all of the pizzas and fen for themselves.

I heard Harry shout a swear word and I screamed in return.

"YOU OK?" I asked.

"YEAH I JUST CUT MY-self shaving." He said walking out of the bathroom in a towel and holding his face in his hand, holding the razor in his other hand.

"Good. You finally shaved your pedophile mustache." I joke, laying back down and watching the movie upside down.

"Says the one watching a movie upside down." He mumbles and walks over and sits down next to me on the bed.

"Dude!" I shout as he starts to kiss me with shaving cream on his face.

"Staph!!! Harrehhh!!" I squeal as he gets the disgusting shaving cream on my face.

He stands up and walks back in the bathroom. I get his favorite bandana scarf that he is suddenly into wearing, after I've been doing it and wipe the cream on it. Laughing because it's so noticeable on the bandana.

I go back to the movie as the door rings. Well, knocks, well, someone knocks on the door. I sigh but get up. I open the door and Megan is standing there with a couple slices of pizza in her hand. She smashes it over my head as I gawk and stand there in shock.

Louis stands next to her and asks where Harry is. I point in the room and run after Megan, trying to get the pizza out of my hair, to smash in hers. She runs away like a child and I, not much less run after her too.

I hear Louis and Harry yelling and in guessing Louis smushed pizza on Harry and probably pantsed him.

"MEGAN!!" I yell as she runs into her room that is shared with ally. Everyone else is eating pizza nicely and I sit down and grab about Half of a pizza. Some for me to eat and some to throw at people. My main targets are Megan, Abby and Shania.

"So how is everyone liking Poland?" I ask curiously.

"G-ooo-oodd-" everyone manages to say through chewing their food. I nibble on a few slices as Harry and Louis walk in covered in pizza.

I stand up and restart the food fight. I smash the pizza in Harry's face born behind and he dramatically reacts. I push him over, to the ground and make my way to Megan. She effortlessly tries to stand up but falls.

"Shouldn't have started the good fight." I say pushing her down too and throwing food at her. I stand up as a piece of pizza is thrown at my face, somewhat hurting and unexpected.

It came from Shania. I squint and throw a piece at her, as she ducks and it hits zayn directly in the face. He looks at me wide eyed as Megan starts throwing pieces at Louis.

Everyone reacts as much as they can in the situation. Shay throws pizzas at Nathan and Niall.

Now it's just a full on food fight. Sauce from the pizza is everywhere as Megan and Louis take ally's gummy bears and start throwing them everywhere. I take the liberty of taking any other food we had and thrown it at everyone. It was hard to keep track of who was throwing at who and who was getting hit.

All I know is that Niall and abby were both hiding underneath the table, eating their food, not wanting to take part in throwing food everywhere, because they'd rather waste it in another way, consuming it to their digestive tract.