27. Again and again and again

Harry POV:

"Do you know where Anna Rosen is?" Lockwell asked sternly.

I sat there in the chair across from Lockwell at the table in the interrogation room.

"What? You think I had something to do with her disappearance?" I asked raising my tone as well as my chair from the floor.

A hard palm smacked me back into my chair. I looked up in shock, cupping my cheek.

"We are running this show. Don't you dare try to show us any attitude. You're just gonna make it worse for yourself. Now, be cooperative and answer the question." The man said menacingly.

"I-I don't know where she is. I have an idea though." I said cautiously.

"Well then, tell us. Why have you been talking to us uselessly for the past 20 minutes!" He shouted.

"She's in Central Park, it's her favorite place. I have to go find her." I said getting up from my chair.

"No, you're staying here. You are still a jailbird here. We can't trust you." he said, pushing me back down again.

"No! It's my fault! I have to fix this, please... otherwise she'll never get better and she will hate me for her entire life. Just... please." I whispered.

"Will she even listen to you after what you did?" he asked.

"30 minutes. That is all I am asking for. Then you can take me back here, I will turn myself in for charges. You can take over finding her." I pleaded, desperately.

"I don't know why I am saying this but alright. Don't mind me asking, but do you love her?" he asked me and my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"So much that it actually hurts sometimes. It sounds cliche, I know, but it is the truth." I said.

15 minutes later:

I tread lightly on the ground, not wanting to disturb the calm before the storm. I had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen when I found Anna. My mind swirling, thinking about the horrible possibilities, I tripped on a branch and fell over.

It was dark so I could not take in my surroundings. I felt something wet on my forehead and brought my hand up to touch it. It came back on my hand slick with blood. Blood? I wasn't hurt. Why was there blood?

I looked around me, finally realizing where I was. This was where the blonde girl had run into Anna and I. I realized that if it weren't for the blonde, none o this would have happened. I then remembered the blood. I turned my head and saw a trail of blood. Almost like someone had been dragging themselves along the ground.

I followed the trail of blood. What I saw made my blood run cold. Laying on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding her, was Anna.

Blood streaming down her face, her red hair fanned out around her head. She looked like an avenging angel coming to take her revenge on a poor soul. But what made my head spin the most was that her chest was unmoving.

She wasn't breathing.

Abby POV:

"Guys, what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"I don't know... is anyone brave enough to go into the city and look for Anna?" Shania asked.

Right when zayn cam back, we all cooled down. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What if Anna got hurt and she has been here at the hospital all along?" Ally asked, breaking the ice. We all exchanged glances and the room where Niall was emitted, was silent.

Harry POV:

If it weren't for my inner common sense, I would have broken down right then and there. I took a moment to take out my phone. Behind the case, a business card for Lockwell. I looked down at the ankle bracelet that the police put on my leg of I wouldn't get away. I called the number and he quickly answered.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hi, it's Harry. I found her. I found Anna. Were on third and central near the road of Central Park. She's unconscious and has blood loss." I explained, trying my best not to touch Anna.

"Alright. Thank you, we are about a block away. We have an ambulance, don't touch her, she may have complications and such." He warned.

Again, I looked down to Anna and my heart broke in pieces.

Within no time, a couple of police cars and an ambulance arrived.

THERE ARE 2 CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!