28. biggest fears

Harry POV:

1 month later:

Anna is doing well, or so they tell me. Niall is also doing well. It took me a while to get the courage to apologize, but I finally did. I thought he would never forgive me, however I am due to be in court in about 2 weeks. Zayn isn't too happy with me at all. In fact he won't even look at me, let alone talk to me.

He pressed charges against me when Niall was in an acute coma after I had beat him up.

I don't know what my verdict will be, jail time, community service, a fine, the death penalty. I have absolutely no idea what my future was looking like. They released me from jail right after I found Anna a month ago. Good behavior, they say.

That made me laugh, all of it was my fault and I realized that I should have done something earlier.

The only person that would actually talk to me is Megan and a little bit of Shania. Louis has made it clear that he doesn't want to talk to me. Liam Zayn and Ally won't look at me at all. I can perfectly see why. I've tried to visit Anna and Niall but no one will let me. They all push me away to the curb and ignore me.

Zayn won't let me talk to Shania, she tries hard to talk to me and let me know little updates on Anna because she knows deep down she still loves me. She's the one who visits her on a regular basis. Abby speaks to me, hardly, she's furious that I beat NaIll up, but she is too much in shock to say or do anything. Even though Niall is ok, he goes to therapy regularly. I am surprised that she has not beaten me up yet. Anyway Megan still talks to me, the only one out of the "family."

She's been checking in on Anna for me. She won't give me the specifics of Anna's condition, but it is understandable why they won't give me visitation rights.

I am not ashamed to say that I miss her, but I really fucked up everything.

Anna POV: "Alright group, this is our 15th group meeting together. I have something to tell you guys." Stacy, the mentor that ran the support group, says.

These last few weeks have been strange. I ended up in the hospital again. I refuse to see Harry. To talk to him. Saying "I never want to see him" would be an understatement. He caused all of the terror and heartache in this group, he deserves to rot in hell.

"Today we are going to take a walk in Liberty Park. I thought that you guys would want to get some fresh air in the nice evening air." Stacy continues.

Did I mention that I'm out of the actual hospital. I am in the New York Mental Asylum. I sort of emitted myself with the help of Shania. In my best interests, it's safe to say I belong in here for a while, I can stay away from drama. The media, and I can stay real, stable and sane.

"Do you think that is a good idea?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest that is covered by a hospital gown with a Nirvana hoodie over it.

"Yes, I got permission to bring you all and since it is the evening, it will be nice to get some fresh air, like I said." she explained.

"When can we go?" Amanda, a girl in my group asked.

"As soon as you guys put some street clothes on." Stacy said back.

We all dispersed into our rooms as we changed into regular clothing and street outfits. As I left my room, I bumped into someone short.

"Hey Anna. How are you? I just came to see you!" She says, giving me a large hug.

"I'm fine. A little better than yesterday. Stacy is bringing us to Liberty Park this evening. How are you?" I ask, starting to walk where we were told to meet Stacy.