Queens of the Streets

Sasuke jumped up, causing Naruto to be startled awake and fall off of his bed, on to the floor. Both of them jumped when they heard another bang, that sounded more like a gun shot. Although, the Uchiha was better at hiding his emotions, both boys were scared and confused. Deciding to take the risk, Sasuke slowly walked to the window and peeked through the blinds.

Outside looked like something out of an apocalypse movie. Cars were upturned, windows were shattered, and people were frantically running around, some had guns! Naruto walked up behind him and froze, never had he seen such destruction in his life!

"S-Sasuke... What's going on?" He asked.

"I don't know dobe. Come on, let's see if anyone's still inside." Sasuke replied.

With that, the two boys headed out. In the halls there were papers strewn all about, and bullet holes in the walls. There were some people lying on the ground too, dead. Although shocked, the boys put on a brave face and walked ahead. In the lobby looked worse. There you could see the blood, making the whole thing look all the more gruesome. Suddenly they heard the doors open. Looking ahead they saw two figures walk in.

Upon closer inspection, they saw that the two figures were girls, and were both holding guns. They both had on leather jackets with a symbol on the back that the boys couldn't decipher properly. One had short, pink hair, that went up to just below her shoulder blades. She had spring green eyes. The other has long black, hair tied in a pony tail. Her eyes were pale, paler than Shion's. They clashed nicely with her hair.

The pink haired one looked up at them and seemed slightly surprised, probably cause they expected everyone to be gone or dead. She walked up to them, her companion following after noticing the two boys.

"Hey, what are you still doing in here?" The pink haired one questioned.

"We thought everyone left or died already..." Her friend continued.

"We woke up to this! Who are you guys anyways?!" Naruto exclaimed, he was too confused and tired for this.

"Hn." Sasuke really needed a dictionary.

"I'm Hinata Hyuga." The pale eyed girl answered, looking to her friend as if demanding she introduced herself too.

"Sakura Haruno." The pink haired girl said. She looked at the boys and questioned, "and you are?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Dattebayo!"

"Hn, I'm Sasuke Uchiha."

The girls looked at the boys, then at each other as if contemplating something. After seemingly agreeing with each other the girls looked at them and continued on with the conversation.

"You both must be confused what's going on here, right?" Hinata questioned. The boys nodded.

"Well let me explain then, the USA has 5 major gangs that protect certain states from rogue gangs. Rogue gangs are gangs that don't want to protect the US as it is, but want to take it over. As we speak one of the biggest rogue gangs in the country is starting an uprising, this gang calls themselves 'The Sound'. The 5 major gangs are The Leaf, The Mist, The Sand, The rain, and The rocks. Me and Hinata are part of The Leaf. Right now you are in Mist territory, but we're here to help fight against The Sound's attack. So far were losing as they have a bigger army than we expected. Th-" she was interrupted by the sound of gunshots nearby.

"Follow us, it's not safe here. We'll continue explaining later." Hinata ordered, the authority in her voice forced the boys to move.

As the walked out of the building, they got to see the destruction up close, and it was not pretty. Trying to ignore the carnage, the boys followed the girls as they avoided obstacles and random burning things. A couple minutes later, they reached a sewer, at least that's what it looked like. Sakura and Hinata lifted up the cover and looked to the boys, as if they were waiting for something.

"....what?" Naruto asked.

"Jump." Sakura ordered.

"Wait. WHAT!?" he exclaimed.

Hinata sighed and looked to Sakura, getting a nod from the girl. She went to the sewer, and sat on the edge before pushing herself off into the dark tunnels. Naruto and Sasuke looked At the sewer and then back at Sakura like she was crazy.

"what-, she- why-....?" Naruto couldn't find words to describe how utterly confused he was.

"Are you people insane?" Sasuke questioned, you could almost hear concern in his emotionless voice.

"No, this isn't a real sewer. Scattered around the country are entrances to secret underground tunnels disguised as sewers. Now jump down before I push you in." Sakura explained.

Gulping slightly Naruto sat at the edge of the hole, before jumping in. Sasuke followed, although less frightened. His pride refused to let him be out done by two girls and his idiot best friend. Lastly Sakura went in, not before pulling the cover over the hole again, disguising it from society.

And with that, the two boy's lives changed forever. Or did it?

-------------------------------------------
Hi.