Two weeks left

They needed to finish training 18 more people in two weeks, the stress was eating away at everyone. Sasuke and Naruto had finished their training with Kakashi yesterday, and we're now training other recruits. Sakura, Hinata and Shikamaru had barely been at the base in the past week due to random meetings in other territories, and for some reason the two boys missed them. Not only that but they were going into a literal war in two weeks. Only about two months ago did they join The Leaf and look at them now, they were as everyone else calls them, chunin.

"Oi, Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"What dobe?" Sasuke replied.

"I'm kindamaybesortascared." The blonde said quickly, his face heated up in embarrassment.

"You dumbass. If you're gonna speak do it properly." The onyx eyed boy scolded.

"Jeez sorry. I said I'm scared."

"Oh. Well you should be." Sasuke said and walked away, he had finished training his 'students' today and was headed for the canteen. Naruto sighed and looked back at his 'students.' Who were no older than 14. Their names were Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon. They were a lively bunch, and Konohamaru had the same goal as him surprisingly. To be on top.

-

Three days later the list of the top 13 looked like this,

1.Sakura
2.Hinata
3.Neji
4.Shikamaru
5.Tenten
6.Lee
7.Sai
8.Shino
9.Kiba
10.Chouji
11.Naruto
12.Sasuke
13.Ino

"Well it looks like we're the Leaf 13 now." Neji stated, staring at the sign.

"I can't believe I lost!" Ino seethed. Oh well, she'll get over it.

"I can't wait till Hinata-chan and Sakura-chan come back and see!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Tch dobe." Sasuke said at his friend's excitement. Secretly he couldn't wait for Sakura to come back and see he got on to the board.

The boys have become quite popular now, as they took down one of the strongest members. They had girls flirting with them left and right, and guys envying them. The fan girls were a bit annoying though, it was ok for the first couple of hours before they started getting scary.

-

Sasuke and Naruto walked down the long hallways of the base, bored. They had confessed their feeling for the girls to each other, which was surprising for Naruto. He thought Sasuke would just hide it but he didn't, he actually told him. Of course they weren't going to tell the girls, they only knew them for two months. Not only that but the girls didn't look like they felt the same way, at all.

-

The sound of her feet hitting the ground echoed through the empty streets. She gave up on trying to keep quiet long ago, when she lost Sakura and was on her own. They were in Rain's territory when they were attacked, they had been walking back to the hotel after a long meeting when at least fifty or so Sound members ganged up on her, Sakura and Shikamaru. They managed to take down around 20 of them before they needed to run. Along the way they lost Shikamaru first, when they ran down an alley way and he ran into a different one. She lost Sakura ten minutes ago when they reached a fork in the road, and they split up without thinking. Now Hinata was alone, and for the first time in years she was beginning to panic.

The bang of a gunshot in the distance forced the girl to pick up her pace, she needed to get away from here and to a base. She needed to find Sakura or Shikamaru, she needed to do something.

-

Sakura groaned and opened her eyes, when she lost Hinata she was cornered at a dead end and knocked out. She looked around trying to figure out where she was, it looked like some sort or interrogation room. She was seated on a metal chair with her arms and legs tied down, infront of her was a metal table with another chair on the other side. At the far end of the room was a door and next to it was some one-way glass. What caught her attention though was the insignia on the door, it was the Sound's logo.

Suddenly the door opened and a dark haired man and a red haired woman walked in, if they were anything like Ibiki she should be worried.

-

Shikamaru panted as he hid behind a garbage can. Only three Sound members followed him and he managed to get rid of all of them, now he was just worried for his friends. It was late at night so no stores or cafés were open for him to go rest in, his best bet was to use the underground tunnels and find a base. Going back to Rain's base was too risky, he might get caught by Sound members again. The closest territory to here was Sand's, looks like he'll be visiting Temari again.

With a sigh Shikamaru found the closest tunnel and jumped in, he began running towards The Sand. Every second counts.

-

Hinata panted with sweat dripping down her forehead, she lost them. It took a lot of running, random turns and jumping over a damn creek but she lost them. Looking around she only saw forestry, great she was lost In a forest at around 1 am. Her best bet would be to wait until morning and follow the sound of cars out of the forest, and hopefully find a road to follow. She sighed and leaned against a tree, a couple hours of shut eye wouldn't be bad.

-

Sakura spit out blood, and glared at the two interrogators. These two were brutal, but not as bad as Ibiki, heck, no one could be worse than Ibiki.

"Now now Sakura-sama, are you sure you don't want to drop out of the war? It would really give us an upper hand." The red head said in a mocking tone. They were trying to get as many of the five gangs to drop out so they would have an upper hand in the war.

Sakura stayed quiet earning her another slap. The man brought forward a knife, and cut along her cheek. Crimson liquid dripped down her face and Sakura hissed, it stung but she's been through worse.

"Listen here pinky, we'll kill you if you don't agree. Who'll run your precious gang if your dead?" He asked. Sakura stayed quiet. They were really stupid, honestly, Sakura thought. If she died Hinata would take over and one of the Leaf 11 would take over as co-leader.

"Hm, fine stay quiet." The woman said before taking the dagger and stabbing Sakura's hand, making the pinkette scream.

"We'll be back later." The man said, before he walked out with the woman trailing him.

Sakura lowered her head and looked at the blood from her hand drip on to the floor, she felt so useless.
---------------------------------------------
Oh look I updated. How was this chapter? Leave a comment to let me know!