Boss Battle

"Oh my gosh, Naruto are you okay?!" Hinata asked, running towards to cell. She quickly sent out a message that she found Naruto and began working on opening the cell, which was way harder than it looked.

"This damn lock won't open!" Hinata growled as she attempted to pick the lock. Naruto frowned as he watched his girlfriend struggle.

A couple minutes later the rest found them, including Sasuke and Sakura. Taking the pins out of Hinata's hands, Shino walked up to the cell and easily picked open the lock, freeing the blonde. As soon as Naruto stepped out of the cramped space, he was tackled into a bone crushing hug and blinded by dark hair. Sasuke had the biggest grin on his face as he hugged his best friend, he's wanted to admit his feelings for him for so long!

Hah

You thought.

"You scared the life out of me, idiot!" Hinata yelled, making Naruto chuckle and hug her back. He missed her so much, it was like a giant weight lifted off of his shoulders once he saw her safe and unhurt.

"Sorry to destroy the moment, but we gotta get out of here if we want to get out before anyone finds us." Neji interrupted, his eyebrow twitched as he watched his little cousin hug that idiot.

"You're right, let's start heading out. Be cautious of your surroundings." Ino  warned. They all nodded and set off, down the dark hallways in the basement of storage unit 7.

"Let's all get out of here and win this war!" Kiba cheered.

-

Orochimaru smirked as he watched the Leaf members walk towards the ropes, how foolish they were to think he would let them go without a fight. Madara was waiting on the main floor with some men in case a few of them escaped, while he and his men awaited the perfect timing to strike. The long-haired man watched as two members began climbing the ropes, one had platinum blonde hair that reached her waist, tied in a ponytail. The other had brown, spiky hair held back by a black sweatband, with strange, red markings on his cheeks. After two minutes they were high enough, and Orochimaru signalled his men to cut the ropes. Before any of the Leaf 13 could react, two knives whistled through the air and sliced through the ropes causing Ino and Kiba to fall to the ground, which was almost 10 feet below them.

It all happened so quick, the ropes, their friends falling. No one made it on time to attempt to catch one of them, before this all happened Ino and Kiba ran ahead, calling 'dibs' on getting out first. They were too far behind, Sai had ran forward but reached Ino right as she hit the ground, if you listened close enough you could hear the sickening 'crack' her head made as it hit the floor. Moments later, blood began the pool around their now deceased friends. Tenten fell to her knees as silent tears fell down her face, Neji wanted to comfort her but was frozen on the spot. Sakura slowly walked up to her life long friend's body, her dead body.

'No'

The puddle of blood kept growing.

'Wake up!"

The blonde's chest no longer rose and fell as she breathed, because she wasn't.

'INO!'

Her eyes would never open again.

Meanwhile, Shino stood over Kiba's body, his first friend's body. He knelt down and felt his pulse, nothing. His hands were beginning to feel cold, his mouth hung open, expressing the shock he felt before falling. Before falling to his death.

Before anyone could mourn any longer, a cruel laugh was heard. It sent chills through their bodies and made the hairs on the back of their necks rise.

"Welcome to the final moments of your lives, Leaf scum. Sorry it had to end this way." The voice spoke, it was very familiar to Naruto and Sasuke.

Fury spread through Naruto like wildfire once he realized who the man behind his friends deaths were, he was going to kill him! Sasuke's thoughts weren't much different, his hatred for that man grew into an intense storm inside of him.

"Orochimaru."

-

Madara heard an echoed 'thump' as two bodies hit the ground below him, two down, eleven to go. They had expected Sasuke to go against them once he realized his friends were alright, it was all part of their plan. Although they wanted to kill all of the Leaf 13, they were going to focus more on the leader and co-leader. They also had a backup plan of they were about to be killed, those brats can't escape them, alive that is.

"Get ready to drop the bombs, men!" He shouted over to the three men standing over the hole in the floor. They nodded back to him before lighting them up and throwing them down into the basement.

-

"Take cover! They're throwing bombs at us from above!" Sai yelled, picking up Ino's body and running into a nearby hallway. Lee picked up Kiba's and ran towards the hallway as well, Sakura and Hinata ran as well as their boyfriends. Looking around it seemed that very one made it, except two...

"Wait... Where's Neji and Tenten?!" Chouji shouted, a panicked look in his eyes.

Shikamaru ran towards the entrance of the hall, only to see his two friends being held back by an army of men. They weren't attacking them, it was like the men wanted to keep the two from getting cover.

"Shit! They're being held back by some men, we need to help them!" Shikamaru yelled, he was quickly joined by Lee and Shino. They were about to run out when the bombs dropped, they lost sight of their two friends in the explosion.

"No..." Lee whispered, his eyes began the water. He quickly wiped them away, a strong fire burned in his eyes. He wasn't just fighting to get out of here now, he was fighting for revenge.

Memories of his two friends flashed through his mind, back to when he first met them, when they had just joined the gang. Team Gai.

The remaining members stayed silent for a while, they had already lost four friends, four comrades, four family members. How the hell were they going to make it out of there alive?!
------------------------------------------
.....oops? Sooo... How are you..?