Agreement

"I accept your deal, now call off your men." Sasuke said, glaring at the long-haired man.

"Ah wonderful, I'll get you a jacket with The Sound's crest very soon. As of now I'll have to leave you tied up for a while, just in case you try to make a smart move." With that, Orochimaru began to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" Sasuke shouted after his old teacher.

"To do some business, oh and by the way if any member of the five gangs come down here to save you, fight them as soon as your hands are free."

Sasuke was at a loss of words for a moment, what if one of The Leaf 13 come? He couldn't fight them, not only cause they're his comrades but also because he'll lose.... Badly.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that..." He gritted out.

"I see, I'll just have to call my men and tell them to shoot that pink headed wretch." Orochimaru smirked once he saw Sasuke's eyes widen, and grinned when Sasuke nodded his head in agreement to his order.

"Good, and remember... I have people watching your every move. If you don't fight back and go along with them, I'll shoot her and your precious friends." And with that, Orochimaru was gone.

-

"No, a little more to the left..."

"Wait! That's too many, we'll blow them up!"

"Make up your minds already!"

Shouts echoed through the empty main floor of storage unit 7, as The Leaf 13 attempted to blow up a part of the floor.

"Alright I think this is ok..." Neji said, stepping back to admire his work.

"Alright, let's light it up!" Tenten said. "As soon as I light it we need to run outside, we'll have approximately 30 seconds.." She continued, before lighting a match.

They all took their positions, ready to run when she lit it, but not wanting to leave without her. Neji stayed a little further back, to stay with Tenten.

"RUN!" She shouted, and they ran.

-

Naruto sat in his little corner, he had given up trying to get out a while ago. His eyes were glazed over as he was spacing out, but a sudden bang snapped him out of it. The ground slightly shook and small pebbles fell from the unfinished ceiling, confusing the poor blonde.

'Was there an earthquake or something...?' He thought.

-

Sasuke stared at the floor, thinking of a way out of his binds. At least he was before the ceiling blew up, making him jump.

"What the hell?" He mumbled, his ears were slightly ringing.

After the dust cleared, he looked through the hole in the ceiling only to see the sky. He could've sworn they were underground, Orochimaru wouldn't keep them on the main floor. His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice shouting at... Who knows.

"OH MY GOD! You idiot, you blew up part of the ceiling as well!" Hinata shouted at Neji, they could have alerted more Sound members than they wanted.

Neji hid behind Tenten, "Don't kill me... Please.."

Sakura and the rest began setting up the ropes they were going to use to get in and out of the basement, since they couldn't exactly find the 'hidden' stairway.

"Alright, we're ready to go. Sakura you go last since you have some broken fingers, so if you fall we can catch you." Hinata said, turning to the pinkette. Sakura nodded, although she didn't think a few broken fingers would make her fall.

There were 2 ropes, so they went down 2 by 2. Once they were all down, they were about to give Sakura the O.K to come down but were interrupted by a very familiar voice.

-

He was confused about the explosion, even more about the ropes, and shocked once he saw his friends climbing down. Well... All of them except Sakura.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sasuke asked, causing all of them to turn to him.

"Sasuke! Are you okay? Where's Naruto?" Hinata was the first to speak, running towards them. She was about to cut the ropes binding him but stopped half way and turned back to their friends, motioning her head towards to hole in the ceiling. Sasuke at the moment was preparing to attack them once his hands were free, but stopped to see why she did that.

He was confused before Shino called out, "you can come down now!"

Sasuke watched as someone came down, he was about to ask who it was before he spotted the familiar pink hair.

"S-Sakura....?" Sasuke mumbled, watching his girlfriend successfully descend the rope and run over to him.

"Hinata you can go look for Naruto with the rest, I'll free him and we'll join you soon." She said and turned towards him, worry in her eyes. Hinata nodded and turned around, running into one of the many halls connected to the basement as the rest followed her.

Sakura cut the ropes around his wrists in silence, once he was free she threw her arms around his neck and brought him into a tight hug. Sasuke immediately hugged her back, as the sudden realization ran through his mind. Sakura and the rest were safe, Orochimaru was bluffing. He unconsciously clenched his fists as he remembered their deal, that he guessed was no longer valid since it was full of lies.

"Thank god you're okay," Sakura said, releasing him from the hug. Sasuke however, didn't let go and simply buried his head in the crook of her neck. "Sasuke..?" She asked.

"I thought he was going to kill you." He replied, finally letting go and facing her.

Sakura was wide eyed, before she smiled. "Oh please, I'm the leader of one of the biggest gangs in America. Wherever I am I'll always have some sort of protection, anyways who is 'he'?"

Sasuke explained everything he knew and when he was done Sakura pursed her lips, deep in thought. "He'll probably be back any minute now, we should find the others and get out of here." She said, Sasuke nodded. They got up and ran towards the hallway the rest ran to.

-

Hinata frantically ran down hallway after hallway, hoping to catch a glimpse of blonde hair in one of the many cells. She came across one in the very back, but saw nothing but darkness in it because of the lack of light.

She was about to turn away but was stopped by someone calling out to her. "Hinata?"

"Naruto?"

-------------------------------------------
Oh mah gawd it's 2017! It doesn't feel like a new year to me, honestly. Anyways how was this chapter? You'll get to see Hinata's and Naruto's reunion in the next chapter, yay! I hope y'all enjoyed and lemme know what you thought! ❤️